ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 1

Third Person P.O.V

                     The morning sun shone through the windows of the Agreste mansion, the light shining onto the marble floors

                     The morning sun shone through the windows of the Agreste mansion, the light shining onto the marble floors. In one of the rooms the youngest daughter of Gabriel Agreste. 

(Y/n) Agreste, slept peacefully as the sun rose. It was only until the sudden sound of an alarm clock went of which resulted in the girl groaning in annoyance. 

(Y/n) sat up and hit the button of the alarm clock and slowly got out of her comfortable bed to get ready for the long day.

                 (Y/n) exited her room in her school outfit walking down the stairs to see her brother already there, which made her smile. 

"Hey," she came up next to him. "Morning, (Y/n)..." He gave her a quick side-hug before putting in his ear buds. 

....

                    When arriving at school, (Y/n) and Adrien exited the car and stood out front. "Hey...At least we have each other," Adrien suddenly said, putting his hand on his little sister's shoulder. 

(Y/n) looked at her brother and smiled sadly, "...Yeah.." He smiled and pulled her into a quick hug before they walked into the school hand in hand.

....

Third Person P.O.V

                       Arriving at his locker, Marin takes a deep breath after his long and accident filled day. He opens his locker door only for it to be slammed shut by Chase, the son of the mayor who had blonde hair and spoiled rotten attitude.  

"Hey, Marin! How about we make some friendship bracelets after school? Then I could strangle you with it! How does that sound?" He asked in a dark tone. 

Marin gasps, "Wait! Is that another guy wearing an Agreste sweater?!" He said, thinking quickly.

 Chase gasped, "who dares?" He turned around to look but then spotted Marin running away, "hmph! You won't escape me, Dupain-Cheng!" 

While running Marin bumped into other students, "excuse me! Sorry!" He apologized after bumping into Rose.

                          Marin pushed open the door to the library and runs inside to hide behind the shelves. 

Before the door closes, Marin takes a peek at Chase who was already at the library door, luckily for him, Chase didn't see him that easily as he hid quickly. 

He takes another look again before walking around, "there must be an exit, an emergency exit." 

He leaned against a book shelf and groaned, "my life is over...I'll have to leave Paris, change my name, dye my hair!" He gripped his head before leaning against the bookshelf again, "a little luck here, please." He sighed as tears started to well up.

                         Suddenly the book he was leaning his head on was pulled out, making him gasp and turn around to see who took the book. 

Marin was suddenly awe-struck by who he saw on the other side, he saw (Y/n) with her ear buds in and looking at the book in her hand. 

(Y/n) looked up and her eyes widened seeing a handsome boy in front of her, "are you okay?" She asked, taking out one of her ear buds. 

"Oh, uh-uh...me?" (Y/n)'s eyes suddenly held worry for the boy, "are you crying?..." 

"What? No, I'm not! Um...This is just, uh, allergies, there's a lot of pollen in here, I mean, not pollen, dirt-I mean...Dust! I must have it in my eyes!"

 (Y/n) simply smiled and let out a small chuckle in reply as she walked toward a table, taking a seat.

                      Marin, from the other side of the shelf, watched her from behind the shelf, he had never seen a girl so kind and beautiful. 

Finally arriving to the other side where (Y/n) was, Marin unknowingly leaned on a cart of books while sighing dreamily, until his weight caused the cart to roll away, making him fall with a groan. 

(Y/n) jumped and turned at the loud bang. "Are you sure your alright?" She asked, standing up. 

Anxious, Marin bumped into the bookshelf behind him causing books to drop onto his head before he quickly grabbed and book and held it in front of himself like a shield.

                         Marin peeked out from behind the book to see (Y/n) with her hand out and a warm smile on her face, "need a hand?" she asked.

 The two shared a brief moment before Marin slowly put his hand into her warm one, (Y/n) helps him up before picking up the fallen books. 

Marin slowly looked at the hand that touched her's and a light blush grew on his face. "I'm (Y/n)," she suddenly said, making him turn around quickly.

"Uh...huh?"

"My name- it's (Y/n), what's yours?" She asked with an encouraging smile on her face. 

"Oh-uhhh...M-Marin..." He said shyly with a dark blush.

 "Well, Marin, is your head okay?" She asked, concerned for him. 

"Uh-I-um.." The dark blue haired boy wasn't able to form words so just nodded. 

(Y/n) suddenly let out a warm laugh, making him blush more, "your so cute! Well, I'll see you around!" She waved him a goodbye as he watched her walk out with a totally red face. 

'SHE CALLED ME CUTE!!!!'

....

             (Y/n) walked out of the library closing the door, she went to go but her ear buds in before pausing, "...He's such a cutie," she said with a fond smile and shake of her head. 

 Before she could wear her ear buds again, her brother came up with Nino following on his skateboard. "Hey guys," Nino said to the two, "bummer your missing out on the action," he said to his friends.

 "Yeah...It's kinda lonely in there..." (Y/n) said sadly as Adrien gave his sister a comforting nudge.

 "Yo, there's Opening tomorrow! You two should come, there's sick new rides, dudes, it'll be awesome! You two know that I'm here for you guys...right?" He asked. 

"Alright, dude," Adrien said, (Y/n) giving a nod as the two walked away sadly.

Bro I could only hear Hunter from the Owl house when Nino talked since they have the same voice actor! Anyway I'm going to try to focus on this a lot but I have school, work, and I'm going on a trip to washington but I'm bringing the computer so I...

Bro I could only hear Hunter from the Owl house when Nino talked since they have the same voice actor! Anyway I'm going to try to focus on this a lot but I have school, work, and I'm going on a trip to washington but I'm bringing the computer so I'll try to update whenever I can!