ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

                              "Oooh," I cringed at the position the boy fell in as I went to lend him a hand, "are you okay?" I held my hand out to him as the boy looked at me with his bluebell eyes, he was hesitant but took my hand anyway

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                              "Oooh," I cringed at the position the boy fell in as I went to lend him a hand, "are you okay?" I held my hand out to him as the boy looked at me with his bluebell eyes, he was hesitant but took my hand anyway.

 The boy in front of me had a polka dotted suit, he was skinny but looked like he still had muscles, he had short blue hair that looked soft and silky.

 "Yeah...fine," The boy replied, rubbing his neck from the pain of the landing. 

"Sooo, what are you doing out here? It seems to be a little dangerous," I said, with a smile.

 He scoffed a little as if that offended him some how, "excuse me, I'm old enough to be out on my own, thanks," he fired back at me, "who are you?" 

"I'm Lady Noir."

                             "Do I, ah, know you," he asked, scrambling to pick up his yo-yo that we were tied together in. 

"I'm a new hero in town, here to save the world...apparently," I told him with dramatic effect before dropping it into a playful tone. 

"Ha! With what, furballs?" He said in a sarcastic tone, a smirk planted on his face. 

I gave him a sarcastic smile, quickly walking up next to him, making the bell on my suit jingle a little, "Oh, funny, what are you supposed to be? A watermelon?" I asked humorously, crossing my arms. 

The boy's face irked with an eye twitch, sneering at me with offence, "excuse me?!-"

"Yep, that'll do for a sidekick!" I smirked, walking backwards a few steps.

                             "What?!" He exclaimed in annoyance at the words.

 "I'll have you know that I'm here to save the world..." He raised his hand up that held his yo-yo, which caused it to reel backwards and fall onto his head, making him wince in pain, "...too." 

 I chuckled as I perched myself on a statue above him like a cat and gaze at him, "yeah, I can see that." 

I gracefully hopped off the statue, landing on the tile floor, "coming in here all loud and messy, and giving away your every move," I said, as purposely pushed a candle holder, making a loud clang noise as it fell. 

The boy gave out a groan of frustration, "so much for the element of surprise!" He stifled out through gritted teeth.

                                "Ever heard of a decoy?" I stated as I walked around him, my bell jingling a bit as I do. "I don't understand what's happening, I shouldn't be here, this is all wrong."

"Hey, just follow my lead, sidekick!" I said to the boy with a smirk. 

" I swear, I'm not a side-" The boy's words were cut off by a deep growl from outside, making him duck down a little.