new (1)

(no ones Pov) "wooyoungiee mom said wake up." woo heard before opening his eyes. Haneul. his little sister was waking him. he sat up and looked at the time 6:09. he sighed and patted his sisters head before he said anything. she ran off. it made him chuckle slightly and he got out of bed. and did his morning routine. then he went to check to see if his sister was ready and then they left. they only walk bc it takes 10 minutes to get there. while they were walking  haneul whinned. "i dont wanna walkkkkk" woo looked at her and then stopped. he put his  backback on his front and got down. " come on." eul smiled and and hopped on {haneul is in 6th grade its a 6-12 school} woo stood up and then walked on. the 10 year old and 17 year old talked the whole way. once they got there, woo helped haneul to find her class and then left to find his. he got in the class and the teacher didnt even look at him and said "san your late again." woo was confused "u-uh my name is wooyoung.." the Teacher then looked up. "oh sorry, you must be my new student. you can sit next to yeosang .  raise your hand."  the boy raised his hand and woo went to sit next to him. "hiiii im yeosang." "sang you can't be nice to everyone that you meet some of these bitches are fake and crazy" yeosang rolled his eyes. "thats my best friend seonghwa. hes an asshole so dont mind him. " Woo shyly giggled "i-im wooyoung." "your adorable omg, we are friends now. right hwa hes cute?!" " i gues-" "very." a deep voice spoke behind them. yeosang groaned in annoyance. and they both looked back "shut up mingi. talk to your emo bestie." yeosang smirked but got a glare shot at him from the boy behind woo. "im not emo. fuckass." hongjoong said "aww mad what are you gonna dooo blow up his houseee?" seongwha said. sang just gigged. " He might not but i will." another voice said. they look up and see san. "Spare me." yeosang scoffed and said sarcasticly. san rolled his eyes. "Move." he said looking at woo, who was lowkey scared. as wooyoung started to move yeosang pulled him back in the seat. "the teacher let him sit here, go somewhere else" "no. im not stitting next to that bitch." san said looking at seonghwa "i-its okay i can move-" woo said trying for them not to argue. "no. tell hongjoong to move. hes sitting next to yo-" "omg. okay how about this. woo sits next to seonghwa. hongjoong sits next to yeosang and san can sit buy me? okay?" mingi said annoyed. everyone sighed and said fine. they moved and then just payed attention to class. 10 minutes later class ended and was about to say something to mingi but mingi ran too talk to woo. "hey cutie what class do you have next?" "s-science.." "so do i! you wanna walk to-" "leave him alone mingi." seonghwa said grabbing wooyoungs arm. "you can walk with us. i dont want you caught up in that." he said to woo while glaring at mingi up and down. " is he a bad person?"  seonghwa shook his head "no but he flirts with everyone. especially new kids." "seonghwa being nicee?" yeosang joined in. "hes my friend now. so yes i am being nice." seonghwa said making  woo giggle as they walked in class. yeosang then waved at two boys. leaving woo confused "hi yunho! hi jungho! this is our new friend wooyoung." they sat at the table of five. "h-hi.." "hi!!! no need to be shy with us we wont bite!" yunho said laughing alittle. then woo got a sweet smile and wave by jungho. "hiii" wooyoung looked in awe. and whispered to yeosang. "hes sooo cute!!" "i knoww!" yeosang whispered back. they continued talking when three boys walkled in. one hit woos head "oops. sorry big head." it was san. smirking at woo. but wooyoung said nothing. mingi however did. "dude.. chill you don't even know him." "shut up mingi. neather you. but yet your defending him." "i might not know him but still. your messing with an innocent person. and its annoying. " "fine then go sit with him." "will do". mingi said scoffing. he then pulled up a chair to sit there " can i sit here please..?" he asked kindly yeosang sighed feeling bad. "fine.."

HI GUYSS I REALLY HOPE YALL LIKE THIS ONE.!! I'm actually so excited about this story bc I'm a new atiny (I started staning two months ago) AND I LOVEEEEE THEMM!! They are now my top three. (Bts , skz and now ateez) so if you wanna help with more pls pls do!!! ( ships and more) but anyways Angels
(Back to the old outro:))

How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: j.hluvsk7 and nsb._mix7
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter (x) : ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️