The Beast of Malaysia

Start from the beginning

"Endou stole ball! He intercept the pass, preventing Sarah's pass!"

Kaminari: Homura!

Homura: Yes!

She jump and grab the ball, before rushing forward.

Homura: Kazami-san!

Haruki: Kami no Takuto: Fire Illusion!

He perform their hissatsu tactics, waving his hands with the illusion of fire as like he conducting the team with his hands, similar to how conducting is performed during a concert.

Haruki: Homura, pass the ball to Jito!

Homura turn around and kick the ball far away, before Hitoshi got it.

Raihan: Back pass?!

Kamal: I'll get it!

Haruki: Jito, kick it as hard as you can ahead!

Hitoshi: Okay!

He kick the ball really hard, flying above Kamal and Raihan before they can get it. And without the opposing team realize it, Kiba actually left the defense position.

Sarah: Isn't that guy a defender?!

Kiba jump and grab the ball, as Rashid and Izman quickly tries to get to him.

Rashid: You won't get away!

Haruki: Now, Okami!

Kiba: Got it!

He kick the ball up, passing it. Izman quickly stopped and jump to get the ball, but unable to reach it before the ball just right above Tsukasa. With the defenders are at the sides, Tsukasa runs ahead and jump, spinning twice and do a bicycle kick.

Tsukasa: Bicycle Sword!

Engulfing the ball with dark energy, Tsukasa landed on the ground and the ball shot forward, heading straight for the goalkeeper.

Saiful: Zainal!

Zainal: Leave it to me!

He hold his right hand as it engulf in purple flames, pulling it back before thrust it forward.

Zainal: Ghost Hand!

The hand grab the ball, stopping it before the hand disappear as Zainal caught the ball.

"Goalkeeper and the captain, Zainal, successfully block the shoot!"

Zainal: That was close.

Aina: Captain, over here!

Zainal kick the ball away, as Aina get it. She turn around and pass the ball away, as Kamal receive it. Kamal pass it to Rashid and he pass it to Izman.