WIZKID - PRANK CALL

1am
London

Alone in my room that night I grab my phone and went to sit on my bed. I dial a random number and waited for it to ring. I always did this to friends or random people and pretended to be someone else, most times before they can even decipher I already hung up.

It always made me happy to hear people confuse voices whenever I called pretending to be an old fake lover, or fake boyfriend or even threaten to arrest someone. No one could ever link it to me even if anyone knew it was me no one would even believe it that I Wizkid called because they all knew that I don't do stuffs like that and I always used private numbers but tonight I decided to use my original number with the aim of pranking my homeboy Tunez.

The call finally connected,I put it on loudspeaker preparing to tell Tunez that I was going to arrest him for stealing my jewelries.

"Hello?"

*Silence*

"Hello?" The most beautiful and sexy voice I have ever heard in my life say on the other line. For a minute I was confuse, didn't I just dial my friend number? I stare at my phone like it just grew two head. Who did I call??

"Hello?" The woman say on the other line, her voice laced with confusion and still sounded so sexy.

I clear my throat. "Hey? Who am I unto?"

The woman laugh making my stomach to flutter with butterflies. "But you just called me, I don't even know who am speaking to."

I had to drop the phone, the woman had the most beautiful American accent ever. I thought of what to say, I couldn't tell her my real name scared that she might scream or even turn into a stalker and I wasn't ready to explain why I was calling a woman in the middle of the night.

"Yeah, you have a point. I'm Ayo." I lied, not really lie, Ayo was my real name very few people called me that or even knew.

"Okay Ayo, I'm Kira. Nice to meet you." She said, she didn't even sound confuse anymore she sounded like she was expecting my call.

"So where are you calling from Ayo?"Kira ask again, the way she said my name was magical. I found myself wondering why I didn't bear Ayo instead of Wizkid.

My brain was shouting hang up but my mouth was already moving. "London what about you?"

"New York."

"Is it morning over there?"I ask.

"No it's five minutes pass two midnight, why?"

"Well I'm wondering why you're not in bed yet." I say with a chuckle.

"Well you called so I was also wondering if you miss me in your bed." Kira say,I could almost feel her smile.

Okay hold up! What the hell is happening? Wasn't she suppose to be angry? Wait...was she flirting with me??

"Um..."

"Im sorry Ayo, I was just joking. God I could almost picture your surprise face!"she laughed.

God I love her sense of humor!! It's rare to meet strangers who had such great sense of humor. I clear my throat and smirk, "It's okay Kira, I would love to have you in my bed if you're around."