"yeah, uh.." John B cleared his throat, "i feel.. i feel like we've all done a thing or two that we regret."

Caroline looked at JJ who scoffed, she looked away crossing her arms looking back at John B.

"and i don't.. Poguelandia, guys. it's all i've been able to think about. we were all together on that island, and it was a good thing, and i don't want to ruin a good thing. and i.. i just wanna know, are we still all in? are we still all together? because i am." Sarah inhaled looking at her friends.

"yeah." Kiara hugged her tightly.

"i know i am." Caroline walked over hugging the two girls.

"we pon road!" Cleo cheered making the three girls laugh.

"i love you."

"still can't believe you got the plane." Pope walked over to Sarah.

"i know!" she laughed.

"that's actually insane."

"let's go get Big John, all right? what do you say there, shit bird?" JJ spoke, Caroline snorted at the nickname earning a playful glare from John B.

"sorry." she mumbled holding her laugh as Pope threw his arm around her shoulder.

JJ approached Caroline's side resting his arm around her shoulder, she looked at him and smiled.

"i think this deserves a woogity. how long you gonna pretend you're not coming over here?" Pope looked at his friend who was trying to stay serious.

"you in?" JJ asked, a smile formed on John B's face as he slowly approached.

"you don't love us if you don't join the group hug." Caroline tells John B who laughed as he joined in on the hug.

"now we woogity!" Pope laughed.

"oh, we're really doing this, aren't we?" John B asked.

"we're doing it, man!"

__

"there is a trash can right here!" Caroline scolded John B who threw the paper plate on the counter.

"sorry mom." John B smiled widely.

Caroline laughed pushing him away but John B pulled her back in hugging her tightly. she smiled hugging his back as he swayed side to side dramatically making her laugh.

"sorry i haven't been around much. i haven't seen how you've been lately." John B tells her resting his chin on her head.

a smile slowly appeared on her cheeks, "it's fine. don't worry about it."

"i'm gonna worry about it, Ace," he pulled away looking at her, "we've gone through a lot of shit. even you, i should've been there to check on you."

"i'm okay, i promise."

John B slowly nodded pinching her cheek, Caroline chuckled leaning her head back, "you know he never stops talking about you. even after what happened."