"Be back later!" I called as I walked down the hall and exited the house and closing the door behind me at Ryker's voice.

******

>That feeling again< Gunnar said as he paced in my head as we threw a punch at our training companion who dodge the blow before throwing one of his own and like him, I dodged the blow by ducking and then bringing my knee up and slamming it against his side making him groan as he doubled over.

>I know< I replied letting my hearing and nose enhance with his help. That scent again. The same one that lingered with Ryker who I knew was still here even though his talk with Alaska had long since ended. How I knew he was still here? I could feel his gaze on me.

>You feel it too?< Carl, my opponent and pack mate asked as he stood up after his coughing fit due to the knee jab to the ribs. I nodded. We got back into fighting stance while also keeping our senses high incase any—

"Get inside now!" Jericho shouted as a loud howl broke through the trees along with the snapping of twigs and branches. I turned in time to see a huge grey wolf break through the cluster of trees before running towards my brother.

"J!" I shouted running towards him but he turned in my direction.

"Inside now!" He ordered as he sidestepped the incoming attack from the wolf and wrapping his arms around its neck before snapping it. The doors behind us busted open before the familiar figures of my parents and older siblings ran by me. Pack members in both wolf and human alike were fighting against that invading wolves. I looked in the direction of a whine and saw Mama being pinned by a wolf and saw red. Papa was surrounded by three wolves so he couldn't get to him. I felt my bones shift and ran towards my Mama before clamping my jaws down on the wolf's neck before shaking my head making it release Mama with whimper. I snarled and tossed it against a near by tree that cracked under its weight.

>You okay Mama?< I asked as I stood in front of him and saw him nod from my peripheral vision. The wolf wasn't as big as I had previously thought from when I had been further away. It couldn't have been bigger than a teenage wolf. He struggled to get to its legs as blood dripped from his neck. >You shouldn't be fighting, Mama not in your condition<

>Oh don't give me that speech< he grumbled as he stood beside me >Your Papa already gave it to me as your siblings<

>Which means you should be inside not out here fighting< Jenna's voice echoed in my head making me grin as Mama huffed

>PJ, take him inside< Papa ordered and Mama huffed once more, >I will not have you fighting while pregnant, Jessie, and that's final<

>I'm pregnant not useless< Mama replied

>That's not what he means, and your know it< I said as the wolf launched itself at me once more but I was quicker and slammed into him knocking it aside. >But you're expecting a baby don't you think you should be worried about what it could mean if you get injured?<

I hissed and snarled as the bastard bit down on my tail. Seriously? My tail? I clenched my jaw and clawed his cheek making it yelp in pain as blood began to dribble from the wound.

I saw a black and grey take hold of the young wolf making it yelp once more but in surprise before it was being tossed across the yard. I narrowed my eyes at the wolf. I was more than capable of taking care of this wolf. The invading wolves had soon given up the fight when they realized they were largely outnumbered and shifted to their human forms as Aunt Alaska, Papa and Aunt Alexa stood in front of them.

"Who are you and what is your business here?" Aunt Alaska aka the Alpha asked as the wolf from before shifted and in its place was Ryker Storm. I gritted my teeth as he turned to me.

"I had it covered," I told him when I shifted into my own human form—not giving two fucks that I was naked in front of him—making him blink, "I don't need you to protect me. Why don't you protect your boy toy?" He furrowed his brows.

"Boy toy?" He asked confused but I turned away and tuned back to the conversation before hand.

"I won't repeat myself, who are you and what is your business here?" Aunt Alaska said through clenched teeth.

"It doesn't concern you," the leader said making her scoff.

"It concerns me when you trespass into my territory," she stated making the male frown.

"Territory? Is this not the MoonLit Oasis Pack?" He asked making me raise a brow. Now why would they think this was MoonLit Oasis?

"This is SavageKing," Aunt Alexa stated, "why would you think this was that pack?"

"Because there's a boy that belongs to our pack there," the male stated as he scanned the yard before his eyes landed on the teen that had been clinging to Ryker earlier when I got home from school. Ryker stood in front of him in a protective stance making my heart ache.

>Don't think negatively, Preston< Gunnar said with a whimper in my head.

>Why is he protecting him then?<

"He belongs to us," the stranger said as he kept his gaze on both Ryker and the big he was protecting.

"He doesn't belong to you anymore," Ryker said keeping a protective stance in front of the trembling male. I could feel his fear coming out in waves and clenched my jaw. Despite being pissed that my mate was protecting him, I also felt anger at the fact he was afraid of this man. "He's part of my pack."

"He belongs to Alpha Leonardo," the man said making Papa and Alaska growl at the mention of the alpha's name. The pack turned to them with confusion.

"Caden is a member of MoonLit Oasis since the day I marked him," Ryker said making my head snap in his direction. H-he marked him? I felt my eyes sting and before I could hear anything else I was running in the direction of the woods. I felt my heart crack as his words echoed in my head.

Since I marked him.

Marked him.

He marked him.

I howled as pain filled my chest as tears fell from my eyes.

I never knew that love would hurt this much.

>He didn't mean it, right?< Gunnar asked with a whimper.

>I don't know Gunnar, I really don't know<