Chapter 1: I <3 Cody Purple

POV: Cody

I walk out of the bus, I get so nervous, but I don't know why, this isn't my first time walking in a school. But this is different. I can't walk into this school, knowing that Gwen is with duncan, she broke my heart. 

As soon as I walk in school, I see Chef handing out schedules to us. "AH, Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson, here is your schedule." Chef said while handing me a schedule. Before I can even look at the paper, I hear a high-pitched squeal coming closer and closer to me. It was Sierra. Sierra is my stalkey, but after season 3, we became friends. She still is kinda obsessed with me, but it's getting better. She gave me a soul-squeezing, eye-popping hug. "HI CODYKINSS EEEEEEEE!!! O-M-G YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCHH!" She screamed. "Hi Sierra, what's your schedule?" I asked her, but I didn't care much.

"I have Mr. McLean for 3rd period,  what about you Cody-Wody?" She responded. "I have him for 3rd period too." I told her, kind of scared of what she would say. "EEEEEEEEE!! YAY!" She squealed again. I groaned. This school year is going to be interesting. "Bye, my Cody! I love you!" She smiled, then left.

Then I saw him, Duncan. He had that annoying grin on his face. I wanted to punch, but I resisted it, I didn't want to get in trouble on the first day. I headed to my HR (Homeroom). Izzy, Duncan, Gwen, Courtney, Harold, and Sierra had the same HR as me. "Not again.." I moaned. Having the same homeroom as Sierra was bad enough, but I had to SIT NEXT TO HER. McLean knew what he was doing, I saw the cocky smile on his face. Class started and ended quickly. It wasn't that bad. at least Sierra helped me with the assignment.