Prologue

"I believe you haven't been disturbing your nurse too much...". I smiled . "...and you've been taking your drugs too". I turned so I could gaze upon his o so very handsome face.
"I didn't want the drugs and the toilet said it wanted some so I gave it to it". He sighed and pulled a chair in front of me to sit on. "The toilets do not need the drugs..." he quirked his eyebrows in question. "Harley." I replied."Harley the toilet dosen't need the pills as much as you do."
"But the drugs are really bitter daddy." I giggled as his eyes darkened only temporarily sadly.
"You didn't take it because you wanted to see me, am I correct."
'He seemed so sure why is he still asking?'
'It wasn't a question.'
"100 percent."
"Let's make a deal. If you take your pills regularly I'll come to see you every weekend."
"Will I be able to get a better deal?"
"No you won't."
"Mean old man," I pouted "Fine but you better keep your promise or I'll release your worst nightmare." I bared my teeth and hissed. "Deal." I put my hand out for him to shake and gave him my brightest smile.He shook his head and I could have sworn he just smiled sadly it dissappeared as fast as flash when he's turning back time. He reached out to shake my hand and I think I'm about to have a hand kink.
"Deal."