"She does." Sam said, Cecelia looked at him, her ponytail swinging as she stared at him. A cold stone glare in the eyes. If looks could kill, Sam would be dead right now.

"No, I don't." Cecelia said staring at Bucky. Bucky nodded his head. There was two things she would get from this. She would be able to be social, and she wouldn't have to hear about Hydra. Bucky would get her out of her shell, and it was a win for her, if anything.

"She's a power forward." Sam said as she tightly dug her fingers into Bucky's arm. She didn't want to go. She didn't want to talk to them, and she certainly didn't want to play basketball.

"No, I'm not, I don't even know what that is." Cecelia said as she looked at Bucky. Bucky gave her a small push on her back but she

"She's more of a shooting guard, it's her preferred spot." Sam said and the boy rolled his eyes at how long she was there for. Cecelia stood her ground as Bucky and Sam urged her to go. "She's just shy." Sam said as he pushed her next to him. Cecelia glared at them, mouthing something to Bucky in Russian.

"We'll be back soon, Cecelia. Go play basketball." Bucky said, sounding like an old man, which he was. Cecelia turned around as the boy lightly grabbed her arm. Cecelia whipped her arm away as she walked with him. He put his hands up in defense as she walked next to him.

"I've never played before, just so you know." Cecelia said, coming out a bit quieter than expected. She looked at him, not quite knowing what to do. Her hands rested at her sides as she walked next to him.

"You're tall, can't teach height." He said, Cecelia shrugged her shoulders as they walked over to the court.

"Holy shit, she's tall." Another boy said as she walked over. She was only inches shorter than half of them, and taller than a couple. Overall, she was the strongest.

"Got a name?" One asked as Cecelia looked over at the boy who asked her the question.

"Cecelia." She answered, her eyes slightly squinted as she tried to block out the sun. It was in her eyes, making her eyes a very light blue.

"Where do you go to school?" He asked her and she played with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Homeschooled."

"So you're one of those socially awkward kids?" One asked, she turned her head towards the boy.

"I'm not socially awkward." Cecelia said, ignoring the social anxiety she had, but hated admitting that she had it. Her hands fidgeted with each other as she stared at them.

"Then why are you home schooled?" He asked, Cecelia rolled her eyes as she looked up at them.

I don't know, maybe it's because I was a literal assassin.

"None of your business." She said as someone passed her the ball. Her quick reflexes caught the harshly passed ball in her big hands and she looked over at who threw it.

"Enough with the talk, let's just get this game started."

"I don't know the rules." Cecelia said walking next to the boy.

"Just watch." He said, Cecelia sighed as she walked onto the messy old court with him.

It wasn't as bad as Cecelia thought. She sucked ass, but she was able to block people. She scored 0 points on offense, but she was good at defense if only blocking people counted. She was a good decision maker, maybe it was the assassin in her. She didn't have much of a skill set for the sport.

Cecelia had caught a failed pass and then passed it to another guy on her team, she was the fastest one there. She sped up and he passed her the ball. She held it and passed it to someone else.