Once Changbin had eaten, they set off again. At the same time, Hwang had to deviate from the original route. They walked through the streets of Seoul, Changbin chatting incessantly about everything, Hwan holding his hand tightly. Finally they reached the police station.

-Here, a thief, and a homeless one at that, - Hyunjin said, handing Changbin over to the policeman.

-The chief of police will come now - Mr. Kim Woo-Jin. - said the policeman, - Mr. Woo-Jin, what should we do with him? - the policeman asked the police chief who approached and pointed at Changbin.

-Let's put him in the children's room first, - said Woo-Jin. - Will you write a statement?

-No, - said Hwang. He already felt sorry for Changbin. Hyunjin had a truly kind heart.

Changbin was taken into a room where another boy with cunning narrow eyes was already there.

-Hello, Binny! - he exclaimed.

-Annyong, Inny! - Changbin replied. The boys hugged.

-Do you know each other? - Hyunjin was somewhat surprised.

-Yes, this is Yang Jeongin. Or I.N. We are best friends. He's in «Stray Kids» too, - Changbin said. - Inny, like me, is homeless.

Hyunjin felt sorry for both tramps. But he needed to send the order. He left a bag with a few remaining pies for the boys and left the police station. After standing on the porch for a while, pondering the fate of the guys, he went back in.

-Can I pick them up when I'm free? - he turned to Woo-Jin.

-Certainly. Fill out the papers and we will release them under your responsibility, - Kim Woo-Jin replied. Hwang Hyunjin came out again.

Having reached the center of Seoul and handing the painting to the customer, Hwang received a lot of money for it. Now he will buy tickets to Lee Felix's concert for himself and Seungmin! He decided to paint a picture a day. The image of a smiling Seungmin suddenly appeared in his memory. «I need to dial Minny», - Hwang thought.

-Hello, Minny. Let's meet today?

-Hello, Jinny... - Seungmin answered sadly.

-What happened to you? Something happened? - Hwang was seriously worried about his friend.

-Here's the thing... Yeji and I... broke up... For good... - Seungmin almost cried. - She found some policeman. His name is Kim Woo-Jin. Full, nightmare...

Yes, it was real horror. Hwang thought about it. That's how it happens. He just saw Woo-Jin himself at the police station.

-Let's go to Lee Felix's concert, - Hwang suggested. - I just received the money, I'll buy us 2 tickets. At least you'll get relax...

-Come on, - Seungmin agreed. - Will I come in the evening?

-Certainly.

-Annyong.

-Annyong.

Hwang Hyunjin purchased tickets to Lee Felix's concert.

Meanwhile, the Seoul police...

-Well, Binny, what kind of guy brought you? - Jeongin asked Changbin, taking a bite of another, already cooled pie.

-I wanted to pull out his wallet, but this guy caught me, - answered Binny. - He seems to be a good guy, even though he handed me over to the police. So, he bought me some pies and juice when he found out that I hadn't eaten since yesterday. The «Stray Kids» haven't given jobs for a long time, and you can't earn much by begging. How did you end up here?

-And the «Stray Kids» kicked me out, now I'm on my own, - Jeongin said. -The deal they offered me was too dangerous, and I refused. This is the second time this has happened and they have refused my patronage.

At that moment, Police Chief Kim Woo-Jin walked in.

-Guys, I think you are lucky. This gentleman, Hwang Hyunjin, is going to take you under his own responsibility, - Woo-Jin told them. The boys looked at each other - bewilderment was visible in their eyes: why does this Hwang need them? Noticing this, Woo-Jin reassured them:

-Everything is fine. Mr. Hwang is a famous person in Korea. He always helps those in need. Known for his charity. - Woo-Jin came out. The guys thought about it. After a few minutes, Jeongin said:

-It's probably still better than selling drugs.

Changbin remained silent. Deep down, he was even glad at this prospect.