Part 56: Yours 🔞

Comincia dall'inizio

"Anya..."

He bites her jaw, kisses and nibbles her neck as she hangs on his shoulder, digs her nails into it, and admires the way his broad back moves as he makes love to her.

He makes her lean back a little and teases her nipples with his teeth. "Gosh, babygirl, I've missed you!" he breathes against her skin. "I've missed this! I don't know how I ever kept my hands off you!"

Their moans and sounds of effort fill the air for a breathtaking eternity. It's like they melt into one being of lust and love. There isn't a single part of either of their bodies that doesn't get touched, not a single moment their lips and tongues aren't connected to each other's skin, there isn't a single moment either of them want to waste on too-quick movements, on cuming too soon.

Kyun tucks her messy hair out of her sweaty face, grabs her jaw and pulls her to his lips. Moaning, she returns the kiss but when she opens her eyes to look at him, her heart throbs hard.

Fuck!

"Kyunnie..." she says, out of breath, and stops moving. The demon was so into this, so into her, that he let himself get carried away with no idea that he was on the verge of losing control.

It's only when she says his name that he feels the insufferable hunger in him, and realizes that he's grabbing her waist a little too tightly, that his kisses have become a little too harsh. He lowers his head.

"Shit. I'm sorry!" he says and squints his eyes shut. "Wait a second..."

His voice is even deeper than usual and Anya knows she should be careful with her next movements. But she doesn't want to. This is a part of who he is, and she wants to know every bit of him. Not just the fun, the sexy parts. Also the ones that might scare her.

"Kyun, look at me!" she whispers and tries to lift his head by his chin. But he shakes his head vehemently out of her grip.

"Please, babygirl. Let me focus for a moment!"

He hates this, he hates this state, hates what he is. He doesn't wanna ruin her mood by showing his true self, even if the way he's looking right now isn't even half of it. When he's like this it already takes so much effort to not throw her against the wall and fuck her until she breaks. It takes so much effort to not let his demonic instincts overwhelm him.

"Please, baby. I wanna see you!"

Pleading, she cups his cheeks and pulls him to her lips. With this kiss, she wants to show him that she loves him, that she trusts him, no matter what.

Kyun can feel that. And he helped her let herself fall—he should allow her to do the same to him.

Carefully, he opens his eyes and looks up at her. A soft smile appears on her lips as she admires his eyes. She's never seen such a dark shade of black. Like a starless night, the utter and overwhelming darkness she sees when a nightmare rips her out of her sleep at night. They reflect all the horrible things he's witnessed, all the sorrow, the pain in him, and still Anya sees a breathtaking beauty in them.

"I don't wanna hurt you..." he says and wraps his hand around her wrist.

"You won't!" she assures him, still caressing his cheeks.

Kyun gulps heavily. "What if I do?"

As he speaks, she suddenly notices something she hasn't noticed before.

His teeth.

"I trust you!" she insists and gently lays her thumb above his lip. Her gaze rotates between his eyes and his mouth to make sure she won't do something he feels uncomfortable with.