Chapter-2

Sonic:
"What are you doing here Amy? Where's your room?"

Amy:
"Here...but what are you doing here??"

Sonic:
"Your my roomate I guess."

Amy:
"Ohhhhhh,yeah. I forgot about the roomates."

Sonic:
"Anyways,um, I've got to go to Sally's party,so bye."

Amy:
"Ok by-"

Sonic runs at super speed out of the room.

At the party.

Sonic reaches the gate to Sally's  mansion where he finds Sally waiting for him at the gate. She was wearing a puffy pink frock and a frown on her face.

Sally:
"Sonic! I was waiting for you for so long I thought you forgot."

Sonic:
"Sorry Sals, I was unpacking."

Sally:
"By the way, who your roomate?"

Sonic:
(Oh shit, if I tell it's Amy, she'll kill me)
"Um, Tails, heh, why do you ask?"

Sally:
"Just checking. Wanna come to my bedroom Sonic?"

Sonic:( raises eyebrow)
"Um, ok"

Sally takes Sonic's hand and leads him into the house and takes him upstairs where there were no party people and takes him into her bedroom.

For some weird reason, before entering Sally's bedroom, a strong rose smell hit his nose hard. That's weird, she isn't wearing rose perfume,then where is the sme-;Sonic's thinking ability was lost for a whole moment.

Sally had placed rose scented candles and had placed a pink sheet on the bed.

No,no,no,no,this can't be.Its just some silly prank right?,thought Sonic.

Sally:(blushing bright red)
"H-hey Sonic, you know we've been in a relationship for a whole month,so-so....(speaks rapidly)Will you do 'it' with me???"

Sonic:(speechless for a moment)
"Sa-Sally!What the hell!? It's only been a month! What are you thinking!? We can't do this!" *Runs out the room*

Sally:(stunned)
"S-s-sonic!!!"

Sally runs after him out of the room and when she almost reached him, a random person came in front of her and she smashed into him.She fell to the floor and the drink the guy was holding fell on her and she got wet thoroughly.

Sally:(yelling)
"What the hell is wrong with you,huh!?,Don't you have things called eyes!?.Go and get a cloth and start cleaning my floor you son of a bitc-"

A click of a camera alerted her what was happening and she was shocked.

The entire party had stopped and was pointing their phones on the scene where Sally was shouting at the guy.

Sally:(ashamed and shocked at the same time)
"Uh, I-i-i di-did'int mean it! Please, you've got to believe  me."

Nobody listens to her and some of them post it online, making Sally scared of what will happen to her college reputation as a princess.

Sally:(screaming)
"STOP! I'LL SEND MY DAD AFTER YOU IF YOU POST IT!"

Once again, nobody cares about the threat and starts leaving, considering the party over.

Sonic:
"...You are such a brat you know, threatening to send your father after them and humiliatingthat guy with no shame? You know what? I'm breaking up with you."

Sally:(heartbroken)
"Wait!,i-i can explain Sonic!!"

Sonic:(Coldly)
"Goodbye Sally Acorn."

Sonic runs back to the hostel and throws open the door to find Amy lying on the sofa with her phone.

Amy:
"How was the par-"

Sonic storms past her into the bathroom trying to cover his crying. He goes over to the sink and washes his face. His eyes fall on the mirror where he saw himself. An inexpressible anger overcame him and he swung his fist straight into the mirror and mirror breaks into a thousand pieces.