alternative ending~

Requested by ; Green_Gangster 

Minho read all the options almost 10 times. He was so confused.

He won.

He survived.

But he felt so guilty.

He wanted to revive all players, but then his most loved player- jisung- would die again and this time more painfully. No, he can't do that.

The second option of killing a random person was useless.

He kept looking at the first option. Revive 1 player. Jisung.

But wouldn't that be too selfish? It would.

He closed his eyes and chose the option that he thought was the best for all.

The lights started to flicker and finally it was dark. Completely dark and quite until Minho heard a voice, and then another.

"Did we..survive?" It was chan. His eyes welled up thinking what the consequences of this will be.

Jisung. Jisung. Jisung. One thought revolved around his head.

"We did!" Hyunjin said, voice laced with excitement as a joyous smile appeared on his face, he quickly looked for his phone and tried looking for the deadly app. Upon realising that the app has self sabotaged itself, he let out a sigh of deep relief.

"Get in line.. get in line hurry let me see if we're all here" none of the guys except Minho hesitated to listen to the oldest's instructions.

Minho continued standing on his place, eyes shut, not ready to open them and meet jisung just yet.

"Changbin..seungmin..hyunjin.." he heard chan's gentle voice. "Jeongin..Felix...jisu..." chan stopped mid sentence making Minho's eyes snap open without his choice, but he didn't turn around to look at the scene.

"Say his name god damnit!" He yelled and they all snapped their heads towards him, Jeongin vividly remembered and shared with others that Minho was the one who won and probably has something to do with the revival of everyone

"He won't..he isn't waking up" Minho closed his eyes again. This was better right? Him staying dead than waking up and dying painfully all over again. Yes, it was.

He let out a deep sigh and turned around. "It's for the best" he said, head hung low.

"What the fuck you mean for the best?" Hyunjin asked, standing up from beside jisung and walking towards Minho to hold him by his collars. "What did you do?!" He yanked the older.

"It's for the best hyunjin you need to trust me! I love jisung more than anyone in this world, trust me..." he whispered the last part as a tear trickled down his cheek.

"But atleast tell us what you di-"

"what is happening?" Complete silence echoed the house as Han jisung woke up with a hand on his head. "We survived?" He looked around at everyone with wide eyes. "We survived!" He stood up when he saw Minho and ran to hug the boy. "We survived." He kissed the older's cheek with a smile which soon turned into a frown upon noticing the horror on Minho's face.

"No..no no no no no." Minho whispered. "You can't..you shouldn't be alive!" He screamed at no one in particular.

Hurt took over jisung. "What do you mean? Are you not happy to see me?" Jisung asked softly

"No that's not it.. but you.. you shouldn't be alive!" He screamed again, this time at jisung, who flinched back a little.

"Chill! Minho.. chill relax" seungmin said as all the others rushed to his direction to tame the boy's sudden anger.