Five

They all chose not to discuss on how the app knew that they completed the dare, as they were all too scared to do so.

It was now seungmin's turn as he was the player after hyunjin.

P-2: Seungmin... TRUTH OR DARE

without any hesitation seumgmin clicked on truth.

"Coward" he heard Minho laugh but chose to ignore.

Truth
—> why did you threw your younger brother off of the 78th floor 9 years ago?

"H-how... no.. NO!" Seumgmin was trembling. It looked like he was going in a panic attack.

"Guys.. GUYS HES HAVING A PANICK ATTACK" chan sensed seungmin's behaviour and immediately stood up to calm him down.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" seumgmin kept repeating sorry as tears rolled down his face.

"It's ok seumgmin. Sh~ calm down calm down" chan hugged the younger and softly patted his back.

They all heard a notification sound coming from Hyunjin's phone.

⚠️Answer the truth within 30 seconds.

"Fuck! What the hell is this app?!" Minho yelled, clearly uncomfortable by the fact that the app knew a huge secret about Seungmin that none of them knew.

They ignored the app's warning sign and focused on calming Seungmin down.

⚠️answer the truth within 10 seconds.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

p-2: Seungmin.. Eliminated

___

☕️