" What do you mean, Young Master?" Gramps asks, still in the room.

" I can enter technology. I can bring others with me too. I thought you might like it," I say sheepishly, "That way, we all can play together."

"How do you learn to do something like that?" Tim asks.

"I was chasing Technus, one of my rogues; at first, I thought only we could go in since we would be haunting it, but my friend grabbed onto me. I was going in, and they were able to come along too," I explain.

"And you've done this more than once?" Dami asks.

" Yeah, with animal crossing, it shouldn't be any different," I say.

The other bat-brats look at each other, speaking with their eyes. After deciding, they glance at Gramps, asking for permission. He doesn't say anything for a moment, pondering his decision before he asks me, "And you are sure this is safe?"

"Of course, Gramps," I say, " you know if you're up for it, you can play too. There's enough room for up to 12 of us."

"What about the spots not taken up by us?" Gramps asks.

"The NPCs, the non-player characters, will take those spots," I say.

"Come on, Alfie," says Jason, " it'll be fun."

" Come on, Alfred!" Says Steph.

After that, the others chime in with their own pleas and assurances. Until Gramps finally gives in, asking, "How do we do it?" causing sounds of "yes" to sound off in the room.

" We just have to be connected," I say, holding my hands out, " just make a circle."

They all get into place, " what now?" Cass asks.

" First, I gotta.." I say as I change my form.

"Woah, warn us about the light show Sailor Moon," Jason snarks as he rubs his eyes, " damn that was bright."

" Thanks!" I say, happy for the compliment. Having a clean, bright soul is pretty rare for a ghost. It was nice of him to notice.

" Gotta admit, I didn't expect," Steph gestures with her hand, " all of that."

I shrug, "Not much really changes–"

" You mean besides the glowing and premature grey," Jason says.

" Eh, I've always guessed it was from the stress, ya know, from dying, like Marie Antoinette syndrome,"  I say, " I've never seen signs of it going back to black, but that's okay. I actually like the white. Feels more like me, you know? " I ask Jason.

" I get it," Jason says softly, agreeing with me.

" Whats next Danyal?" Dami asks.

"Next is spreading the energy over you. It might be a little cold; sorry about that," I warn. They take my warning better than Sam and Tucker used to. They would always complain about how it felt like I was pouring ice cubes down their back. It's not my fault my core is cold. It's not long before their bodies glow a bluish-green, and they enter the game.

We arrive at the race track, and overhead, it says, " Special Cup."

I look around the cards to see everybody, but not everyone is as if they were before. The first person who sticks out is Gramps. Instead of his impeccable suit, he's in blue overalls, wearing a red undershirt hat and brown shoes. 'He looks like Mario,' I realize and look for the others.

The next one I see is Jason. He's dressed like Princess Peach in a long pink dress, with combat boots, elbow-length gloves, and adorned with a tiara.

Cass looks like a yellow "shy guy"; she holds their mask.