LEVEL 109 - "Trust Me"

Start from the beginning

If the League were to get caught, she would just go restart and warn them so they won't. Though she doubts they would manage to get caught...

"All right!" Izuku grins, clenching his hand into a fist.

"Hey."

"Mr— Eraser Head!" Izuku startles, looking up at his teacher.

"I will move with the Nighteye Agency. Do you understand what that means?" Aizawa asks as Izuku nods firmly.

"Yes sir!"

"Izuku." Y/n taps the boy's shoulder as Izuku turns towards her curiously.

"Y/—?"

Y/n grabs his wrist, dragging him towards the back where no one could hear them, ignoring the eye roll and mutter of 'teenagers' from Aizawa as she dragged him off.

"Izuku, you trust me, right?" Y/n questioned firmly, staring into the boy's eyes directly.

"What? Of course." Izuku answered confidently.

"...Then please, no matter what happens on this mission... please trust me." Y/n grabs the boy's hand, feeling his palm in her's

Izuku frowns, confused, but nods, "I promise."

"..." Y/n stares at Izuku with an unreadable gaze before wrapping her arms around the boy tightly, startling him.

Izuku looks at what he can see of her wide-eyed but returns the hug with no hesitation.

"Heroes!" The police man calls, drawing everybody's attention as Y/n detaches herself from Izuku with a small blush that she quickly pushes away, "Things might get violent. I'd you see even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately!"

"We're up against gangsters who have survived until now. Don't let your guard down and carry out your respective tasks."

"We will commence the operation at 8:30!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Once they've read the warrant, charge in!" The police officer orders. "I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly."

"..." Y/n knows they will undoubtedly get attacked once they've entered the underground part of their stronghold, within that chaos, Y/n should be able to sneak away and change her outfit into Restart's.

Hopefully, anyway.

Y/n looks back, watching as the police officer raises his hand to the doorbell when suddenly—

BANG!

The door gets broken open, a large man barreling out as the heroes startle, reacting immediately as they drag the police officer that would've been ran over by the man away.

Y/N drops the grown man she was previously holding in a princess carry on the ground, ignoring his grunt of pain as she walks over him and back towards Izuku.

"What do you want?" The large man in a mask questions "Bringing all these people so early in the morning..."

The man sways on his feet for a moment, "I feel a little more awake now. Jeez..."

"What do you people want?!" The man yells, swinging his fist towards a group of police men before suddenly a blinding light was cast, a loud bang sounding before the area was filled with dust.

A large gust of wind nearly knocked the police over but it stopped as the dust cleared.

"Anyway," Ryukyu starts casually, her dragon form holding the man's fist, "we shouldn't split up our forces here. Ryukyu Agency will take care of him."

Ryukyu slams the man on the ground effortlessly. "The rest of you go now, while you have the chance!"

"Let's go!" One of the Heroes ushers everyone inside.

"It's the heroes and the police! We have a warrant to search your premises on the suspicion of the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!" The police exclaim as three guys gathered by the entrance look at them.

"A search warrant?"

"Who cares?!"

The guy waves his hand, needles flying at them as the police quickly block the attacks.

A hero lunges forward, grabbing the guy by his throat and slamming him on the ground with a yell of 'stop resisting!'

The rest of the police and Hero's storm past the group once the other two were quickly apprehended.

"Use the shortest route to get to the target!" Fat Gum yells.

"Midoriya, L/n," Mirio looks at the two briefly, "Let's go!"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !