Chapter 2

It had been about an hour since Fizzarolli had woken up. All of his limbs, amputated, and replaced with robotic ones. He tried and tried to scream, until he didn't have any more energy. They had transferred him to another room, so he could rest. 

After an hour or so of rest, he gained his energy back, enough so that he could move slightly, and actually speak. Fizz sat up, and flexed his fingers. Having robotic limbs was...different, to say the least. At first, he didn't even remember what happened to get him in this mess. But after some time, he remembered.

B-Blitzo..I thought he was my friend. I-I thought he was always gonna be there for me, no matter what. He remembered all those times that Blitzo look jealous. Looking like he wanted the attention Fizz got. But he didn't think it was such a big deal, that he would set a fucking fire to the circus! 

He snapped out his thoughts when he heard a door creak open. Fizz looked towards the door, and saw a demon. They looked about the age of Fizzarolli himself. But, they didn't look like a demon that Fizz had ever seen. They looked like..well, cotton candy. 

They noticed Fizz looking at them, and waved slightly, walking closer. "U-Uhm.." Fizzarolli's voice seemed raspy. He tried clearing his throat, but it stayed the same. "W-Well, hi..? W-Who are y-you?" 

"I'm..I'm Asmodeus. We heard about the..incident, and came to help out." The demon, Asmodeus, said. "A-Asmodeus? As in the sin of Lust? And what do you mean, we?" Fizz was generally curious. 

Asmodeus laughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I'm the Asmodeus you're thinking of. And I mean we, as in the sins of each ring. We all came.." Fizz nodded, and smiled slightly. "Well..nice to meet you! I'm gonna be going now, I've got some things to attend to in the Lust ring." Asmodeus waved and left the room.

"Bye.." Fizzarolli wasn't quite sure if he had imagined that, or if it was real. But what he wondered most, was where Blitzo had gone..