Warnings and stuff!

1: SPOILERS!! THERE WILL BE A LOT OF 'EM!

2: It will get dark at times, cuz I will be using information from episode 6 of season 2. So, Blitzø and Fizz's past.

3: I'm gonna try and make this as canon as possible, but it will definitely have things that aren't. I mean, this is fanfiction.

4: Probably a bit of smut (as said in the desc.) but not too much, since I'm not good at writing it, and don't exactly like to. 

5: Along with 3, this will definitely have some inferences. It will also have things I just make up altogether. 

THINGS IM INFERRING/MAKING UP!

1: (Infer) Fizz has medical trauma based on how he reacts to the scissors Asmodeus pulls out. So for this, we will say that he does have medical trauma.

2: (Make up) Asmodeus heard about the incident, and went to see the damage. (along with all the other sins)

3: (Make up) Upon seeing Fizz in the sloth ring hospital, he feel in love. He wanted to help Fizzarolli as much as possible. But, he had his duty's in the lust ring, so couldn't stay.

4: (Make up) After growing up, Fizz went to the lust ring for a performance. Asmodeus recognized him, and they got to know each other more.

5: (Make up) Fizz started calling Asmodeus, Ozzie, and they made Ozzie's together. 

Other than that, ima try and make it as canon as possible! Enjoy!