The Journey Began

Start from the beginning

"Yes..." said Lord Alexandrovich.

"Good...Now If you'll excuse me...I need to return to Drachenberg...good bye" said the flygon calmly as he flew away.

Lord Alexandrovich and the Flygon didn't know that their conversation was being spied on by a kecleon, who was a member of the rebellion. 

Oh no! This is bad...I better tell jarl Articuno and princess Diana about this immediately! thought the kecleon.

On the next day, Lord Alexandrovich gathered all the ministers, advisors, and generals in the meeting room of the palace of winter. After everybody was in, Lord Alexandrovich locked the door.

"Nobody leaves this room...Until One of you tells me where the icicle plate is being kept!" said Lord Alexandrovich. Nobody dared to speak. They all looked at each other confusedly.

"Oh..so nobody wants to talk? Irma... will you please read the mind of every single pokemon in this room?" asked Lord Alexandrovich.

"Y..yes sir..." said Irma the jynx. She then started reading the minds of Lord Alexandrovich's subordinate, one by one, until she read the mind of minister Yekaterina the froslass.

"Sir...Minister Yekaterina is the one hiding the icicle plate...The plate is in fort Amol..." said the jynx.

"Good...Now you all may leave except minister Yekaterina. You have to go with me to the fort to show me the icicle plate!" commanded the beartic.

"Yes my lord...." said the Froslass. She had no choice. Her cover had been blown. Lord Alexandrovich and minister Yekaterina the Froslass then went to fort Amol. At the fort, lord Alexandrovich saw the icicle plate with his own eyes. It was kept in a high security room.

"So, this is the icicle plate...how beautiful..." said the beartic

"You are not going to give the plate to the dragons, aren't you?" asked the Froslass.

"No...of course not..." lied the beartic

Meanwhile, the chosen knights were gathering in front of the main gate of Aeterna, ready to start the journey to Avangard. Lord Mewtwo was present with minister Darkrai to bid them goodbye.

"Is everyone here?" asked guild master Caesar.

"Yes sir!" said Akira, Brendan, Renard, William, Ryo, Natalie, and Alicia.

"Good...Now go and retrieve the icicle plate young knights...we will pray for your success...Good luck!" said the Gallade.

"Halt!" said minister Darkrai.

"Minister Darkrai! What is the matter? Is there something you need to tell to the knights?" asked the Gallade.

"I sense something terrible..."said the Darkrai

"What do you mean?..." said the gallade. The Darkrai then spoke to Akira, the leader of the knights.

"Listen Akira...Lord Alexandrovich, the high king of Avangard, actually does not know that the icicle plate is being kept in Avangard...One of his ministers, a Froslass, is the one hiding the plate secretly..." said minister Darkrai.

"What? Are you sure sir?..."said Akira.

"Yes...Adler himself told me this. Lord Alexandrovich might be evil... He might be a secret ally of the dragons...The plate is being hidden from him because if he knows about the plate, he will give the plate to the dragons...That is my theory...but I wish I'm wrong....But whatever you do...Do not trust Lord Alexandrovich...Unless he gives you the plate...Do you understand?" said the Darkrai to Akira.

"Alright sir...I understand..." said the Lucario.

"Minister Darkrai is right, don't trust Lord Alexandrovich unless he himself give you the icicle plate..." said Lord Mewtwo.

"Yes my Lord..." said Akira.

"Now go and do your duty to our kingdom, to Arcadius!" said Lord Mewtwo.

"Wait! Don't go yet!" a voice could be heard from afar.

"Oh, what now?!" said Lord Mewtwo.

"I am Jordie Waldheim, the housecarl of princess Natalie van Deventer. I'm here to accompany princess Natalie in her journey..." said the Absol while panting.

"She is a well-trained knight! She does not need your protection!" said Lord Mewtwo.

"But I have made an oath to protect her with my life! Allow me to accompany her, please!" said the Absol.

"Well, what do you think guild master?" asked Lord Mewtwo.

"Yes he may...if he must..." said guild master Caesar.

"Thank you sir!" said the Absol.

"Let me guess, mother sends you here am I correct?" asked Natalie

"Yes you are my lady..." said the Absol.

"Oh well, you can carry my stuffs..." said the Glaceon

"I'm sworn to carry your burdens...my lady..." said the Absol.

"Good, just don't get in my way okay, Jordie?..." said Natalie

"Yes, my lady..."said the Absol.

"Now lets go!" said Akira. The six knights, Alicia, and one Absol finally began their journey to Avangard...

That night...Lord Zekrom was sleeping. In his dream...he was speaking with a dark figure.

"So, Lord Mewtwo has finally sent pokemon to retrieve the icicle plate hasn't he...?" asked lord Zekrom.

"Yes...6 knights...1 alchemist and healer...and 1 random housecarl..." said the dark figure.

"Describe them to me!" commanded lord Zekrom

"The six knights were Akira the Lucario, the son of Daisuke Yamazaki, his little brother, Ryo the riolu, princess Natalie van Deventer the glaceon, Brendan the blaziken, Renard the jolteon, and William the Dewott. The alcehmist/healer is Alicia the Braixen, the granddaughter of professor Magnus, and the last pokemon is an Absol, the housecarl of princess Natalie..." said the dark figure.

"Good...All according to plan...Are you sure that lord Alexandrovich will be able to capture and imprison them?" asked Lord Zekrom.

"I assure you my friend...They will fall into the trap...our plan is foolproof...they will trust Lord Alexandrovich..." said the dark figure.

"Excellent... Finally we can avenge the death of our fallen brothers...The sons of Daisuke Yamazaki will die...hahahaha..." said the Zekrom.