sparks fly

(3rd person P.O.V)
laxus is sitting at his table on the second floor looking down at all the dragon slayer couples that formed over the past week.

(laxus P.O.V)
I sighed at the happy couples. I slammed my fist on the table nocking over my booze "Damn it, I wish (y/n) was here but she ran of with that shitty metal head " I huffed to myself " selfish brat"

(your P.O.V)
I was walking up the stairs to the second floor of the guild when I heard laxus frustrated conversation with himself . hehe guessed my plan to make laxus jealous worked!! Serves him right he's been so cold lately so I thought I'd teach him some gratefullness for me with gajeel's help.

Me and gajeel convinced the whole guild that we ran away together. Then I waited for around 10 days in the mountains for laxus to get worked up enough to learn his lesson

I sneak up behind laxus and hug him from behind "laxus!!" I cheer.

(laxus P.O.V)
I smell her sweet farmiliar smell and feel thin arms wrapping around my neck. I try to not get too excited and act cool.

"so I guess metal head wasnt enough for you" I smirked "You should have known that before you even thought about leaving"

(your P.O.V)
I smiled to myself still hugging his muscular neck and gave him the best sorry voice I could give "I'm sorry laxus, It won't ever happen again" I pouted

I walked around the chair and sat on laxus lap and pecked him on the lips "you bet your pretty lil ass it won't " he growled pulling me closer into him.

(laxus P.O.V)
I was seriously pissed at this girl running of with another man. Then coming back with only a weak apology thinking everything will be fine and dandy.I'll punish her later .

I pulled her chest against mine and crashed my lips into hers.
Not even bothering to ask for permission I invaded her wet cavern with my toungue exploring every inch of it and sucking on her toungue.

(your P.O.V)
I moan into his mouth remebering we were still in the guild "mating season?" I manage to pant out taking the hint from how hard laxus was from just a kiss.

"yah you should know, arn't you a dragon slayer(y/n)?"
" It dosent make a difference to me I always want laxus" he chuckled against my lips and smirks " What a pain"

(laxus P.O.V)
damn,we're still in the guild I need to go before this gets out of hand.I pick up (y/n) and sling her over my shoulder. I walk calmly out the back door hoping no one notices me and my pants tent over the usual chaos .

(3rd person P.O.V)
You and laxus manage to make it to his house on the edge of magnolia taking the winding abandoned back alleys .So you didn't get all the weird stares of the villagers.

(your P.O.V)
I hit laxus' bed with thump that knocks the wind out of me. I dont get the chance to catch my breath before laxus is on top of me with lust filled eyes ravanging my mouth coaxing moans out of me.Then he starts to travel down my neck making deep blue bruisies .My body tingles everywhere he touches me like bolts of elctricity are racing through my blood.

He rips of my shirt and bra discarding them to the farthest corner of the room.He massages my breast roughly with his large callous hands nipping at the skin just bellow them. I feel dizzy and arch my back into his touch . Inertwining my hand in his soft golden locks and softly tugg at them
"l-laxus!!"I moan his name.

I pull off his shirt eager to trace my fingers over his buetifuly sculpted muscles. I can feel myself growing wetter downthere just from looking at laxus.

Laxus pulls down my shorts and runs he skilled tounge over my dripping womanhood ."ahhh~~" I try to pull down my panties for him but he uses one of his hands to hold my wrists above my head " tsk,tsk thats only for good girls " he grins evily.

He licks harder through my panties and pushes a thumb roughly against me makinng me moan louder . "laxus I can't ,I n-need youu" I plea.

"first tell me , (y/n) where will you always stay?!"he ripps of my panties and takes of his boxers I blush as he member springs up and I whisper "with y-you".He rubbs the tip against my entrance as a reward for my answer.

"correct,who's the only person that can make you feel like this " he growls in my ear and readys himself to plunge into me " "you laxus" I purr in his ear getting even more turned on (if possible)by his deep growl.

He smirks satisfied with my answer and thrusts into me hard and fast. I give of a load moan mixed with the pain and pleasure from the feeling of laxus' giant member pounding into me.

We roll our hips in sync He goes even deeper into me pushing harder with every thrust. The knot in my stomach snaps "I-i'm coming LAXUS!!!" I moan "I'm not done with you yet " he grunts in my ear "9 more to go for everyday you wern't with me"

After a long pleasurable night. Exaughsted laxus pulled my tiny body into his broad sweaty embrace not caring how hot it is .
"(y/n) you're mine you'll never leave my side , I love you " he smiles brushing a hair out of face and falls asleep.

"I love you too"I smile cuddling into his muscular chest.