I'm getting new friends..... Yey?

friends, okay?" Huh? Excuse me what? Did he just-? "Uh....Okay....? "I replied, completely caught off guard and definitely not thinking straight or else I would have declined immediately. "Good. "the dwarf still said with a smile and just walked away already, with the giant behind him. Takemichi stood next to me and looked as surprised as I did. "Does he always do that?" I asked, still caught off guard by the action. "Yes. It seems so. That's how it happened with me, too. Even though he said that I'm his bitch from today on," he answered.
"Is that good or bad that he didn't say that to me?"
"I don't know."
"Great. Hey wait, you still haven't answered me what your name is yet!" I shouted and quickly ran after the dwarf and caught up next to him. The giant looked at me as if I had just said something stupid. "You don't know that? That's Mikey the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang. You should be able to do something with that, right?" The leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang? The dwarf there? I had imagined him quite differently. "I see. And you?" I asked, still a little perplexed by the fact that the leader of Toman was not a huge muscleman, but a little dwarf with a cute baby face. "Draken, the vice of Toman," the giant answered. Understanding, I nodded. "By the way, I'm Takemichi." the nervous voice next to me sounded. "I know. You're Hinata's boyfriend, the cute orange-haired one. "I said. Takemichi looked at me in surprise. "You know Hina?" "Yeah she was with me on the way to school today and I saw her smack the dw- eh Mikey. Did it actually hurt? "I turned to the blond next to me. "It was a good slap."He answered and rubbed his cheek a little. I grinned. "It was really brave of her, though."

"So here I have to leave you then."
"What already? But we still have so much time!" Mikey whined. "Well, I'm sorry, but tomorrow is school and Mrs. Tabachi will kill me if I fall asleep in her class again," I replied with a grin. "So I'll see you around," I called, and then climbed up the roof in a flash and disappeared. Actually, I could have gone with the three of them for a while, since my home was still quite far away, but I didn't want them to find out where I lived. Who knows if I would see them again anyway. Mikey seemed to me like someone who would easily forget something like that. Too bad actually. The three were nice. Almost too fast I reached the rich quarter. With a quick glance at the house of the petunia woman who had probably gone to sleep, I quickly climbed down the bakery and walked leisurely to our house. Quietly I opened the door, took off my boots and scurried upstairs to my room. Quickly I had changed my clothes and threw myself on my soft bed. With a sad sigh, I threw the math test I had to do tomorrow out of my thoughts and turned onto my side. After a few minutes I was already asleep and on a journey from one confusing dream to the next.