"You want my take on that? Well for me..." You took a short pause, thinking of an answer. "...I probably won't be thinking too much about it. I like to hold the concept of you do you and I do me if that make sense."

"That's one way of handling it..." Hanni agreed. "...but wouldn't that kind of make it difficult for us to make new friends or colleagues?" She asked. "At the end of the day, I would literally just be myself and not try to be someone people expected or wanted me to be. If that's our case, then I think we'll be fine."

"True. God you always give the best advice; people would kill to have you by their side I'm not going to lie." Hanni said as she finished her ice cream. "You know what... I should charge people when they're asking me for advice." You formed a teasing smirked.

"Did you just... pull a uno reverse on me?" Hanni made a fake shocked expression. "Yup. That'll be thirty dollars for one advice so you owe me sixty dollars." You continued the joke as she scrunched her nose. "Do I get a discount for being your bestie...? Pretty please..." She placed her palms against each other with an innocent smile.

"Oh right... yeah of course, after discount it'll be forty-five dollars so you only owe me ninety dollars please. I do accept cashless payment-" You ended up bursting out laughing along with Hanni. "That's so mean of you." She's trying to lower her laughter down before her eyes landed on the plastic bag you're carrying at the end of the table.

"Hey, what did you buy anyway? Can I see it?" She asked after calming down as you looked over the bag and then remembered. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot..." You then handed her the bag as she became confused before she took it.

"Why are you giving it to me?" She asked, still confused. "I bought that for you. As a sign of congratulations in getting to University. Have a look." You leaned back against your seat.

"Are you being serious right now?" Her voice sounded excited as she took out the blue hoodie from the bag. "...wow. This is amazing." She unfolded the hoodie as she placed it in front of her torso while her eyes not leaving the hoodie for a second.

"You don't have to you know..." Hanni looked over to you with a smile. "...you're always like this since we're kids. From candies, to soft toys, foods and now this. You know what, I'll pay you back the same treatment and I don't want a no for an answer."

"I'm not saying no. I'm looking forward to it." You replied as her smiled widened. "Thank you. I will definitely cherish this and I'll wear it with gratitude. Always."

Days flew by in an instant and the day finally arrived where Hanni and you were getting into University officially

Days flew by in an instant and the day finally arrived where Hanni and you were getting into University officially. Hanni started her day early, had her breakfast before getting into the shower.

Then she took her time getting her hair dried before getting dressed comfortably. She then finished with a light makeup before her phone rang.

"You're here already?" She answered the phone. "Yeah, you told me we have to be there early so." You replied. "Well we have about forty-five minutes left so come in the house first, I'm still finishing some stuffs."

Hanni hung up her phone as she's packing her stuffs into her bag before slinging it on her shoulder. She took one last look at the mirror, fixing her bangs before spraying perfume over her head down to her torso.

She grabbed the blue hoodie you gave her before she went down the stairs and met you at the living room. "Whatsupp~" She greeted you with a smile.

"Ready to go?" You asked. "Yup, you can wait in the car first, I'm telling my mom that I'm leaving." Hanni replied before you nodded and head out.

"Mommy~ I'm going now~" Hanni went over to the kitchen where her mother was preparing lunch. "Have a great first day my sweet darling." Her mother shared a hug with Hanni. "Nice hoodie, never seen that one before."

"Yongjae got it for me few days ago." Hanni said as her mother raised her eyebrows. "Ahh~" Her mother's tone was teasing as Hanni just rolled her eyes before bidding her mother goodbye.

Hanni got into your car, fastened her seatbelt before leaning back. "We're good to go~" She said as you immediately drove away.

After a few traffics, you and Hanni safely arrived at your new University, parked somewhere open and got off. "Do you want to have lunch together later?" Hanni asked. "Sure, just text me where you'll be then I'll meet you there."

"Good luck!" She said as the two of you went on separate ways towards your designated faculties. Hanni walked past people, slightly felt anxious with a few eyes looking at her until she safely arrived at her lecture class.

Luckily there's not a lot of people that arrived already so she got a seat at the front of the class before preparing her notes and utensil. As she was just waiting for the lecturer, someone got into the row she's in and sat down next to her.

"Hanni..." A low female voice greeted her as Hanni turned her head to the side to see who greeted her. "Haerin? Hi~" She greeted a colleague from her old school who she's surprised to see despite knowing Haerin's in the same Uni as her.

"Sorry for slipping in, do you mind if I sit next to you?" Haerin asked rather shyly. "Oh no I don't mind, I'm glad actually. I know you're anxious but don't worry so am I" Hanni replied calmly as she knew how Haerin is introverted in public.

"Thanks, good seeing you by the way." Haerin smiled as she's preparing her stuffs. "You too." Hanni replied as she felt a bit relieved.

You on the other hand calmly made your way to your lecture class where a lot of people already settled in. You walked over a few rows of seat before finding an empty space at the end of the room. You settled down, got everything ready and just began waiting.

"Excuse me..." You heard a voice from your side so you turned your face to see a woman with curly long hair. "...do you mind if I sit here?" She asked politely as she pointed at the empty spot next to you. You took a few moments before nodding. "Sure, sure be my guest."

"Thank you so much, probably a note to self to always come to Uni as early as you can." She heaved a light sigh as she sat down before tying her hair up into a pony tail. "Nice to meet you..." She greeted with a smile.

"Yongjae, Lee Yongjae." You introduced yourself. "Nice meeting you Yongjae. I'm Marsh, call me Danielle."

Welp, new casts have arrived on the scene

Welp, new casts have arrived on the scene. As usual do leave a vote if you like this chapter. Much love much appreciated much hugs. Love you all.