meeting mate

meeting mate

Naruto had been in his room for what seems like a long time Even though it was nothing more but 2 days.

Naruto heard the door Knock at his front door, "Who could be possibly knocking? and and why do I smell Something spicy?"

Naruto Had decided to go see as the door would not stop knocking, "I'm committing."

Naruto Wasn't all that happy going to see who it was, He was only in a pink T-shirt and white boxer shorts cotton.

The Smell of spice was getting stronger as it was started to turn Naruto on, 'Why the hell am I feeling like this all of sudden?'

Naruto open the door and The smell of spice like peppers and karashi renkon, Burst into his face as he realized it was an alpha scent.

Naruto looking at the young alpha, he was young teen of average height, with a slim, muscular build, and a fair skin tone. He has short, spiky, sandy blond hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red in color.

He Is wearing just simple summer clothes

A big grin was on the alpha face, "I finally found you my mate

A big grin was on the alpha face, "I finally found you my mate."

Naruto did what any Omega would do when their alpha would just surprise them by knocking on the door... he fainted and fell backwards to the floor.

Bakugo Chuckled knowing it was going to be a long day for the two.

Later

Naruto woke up and find himself on his bed as he got up, he smell his alpha was in the Kitchen,  "How can I have a mate this Soon?"

It was a surprise as naruto thought he would meet his mate later in life, he didn't think he would find his alpha mate this young but then again his Parents did met around the age of 10.

Heading out of his room and into the kitchen, he found his alpha, "Good your up I made you some of my Delicious meals. I hope you like them?"

Naruto was surprise as he look at the table that had all kinds of food and just like his alpha the food also smell Spicy.

"Oh... my thank you alpha... Wait what is your name?" Naruto ask as he also was wander were was Uncle.

The blonde alpha came over to naruto and said, "my name is bakugo, my soulmate Omega, I'm so happy I found you again."

"Again? But this is our first time mee....?" Naruto cut off by bakugo kissing him.

Naruto blown away by bakugo, 'My goodness, he always trying to taste me!'

"Sorry about that, but we had met before, you just dont remember our last wend we last met," bakugo said as naruto didn't Believe him simply because he would remember his alpha's smell.

Naruto was not going to try to argue about this as he sit down and eat his food with his alpha.

Bakugo eyes flash pink for a moment, 'oh I can feel our bond begin to take form, I love it!'

"Hey what's wrong naruto?" Bakugo ask as naruto Was surprised because he didn't hold him his name.

"How do you know my name?" Naruto ask.

Bakugo smile, "I was able to find out who you were before I came here, I want to know you as you are my mate and Omega, so tell me What is wrong?"

Naruto started crying but He guess his alpha had the right to know, "My parents died 2 days ago from a robber at the grocery store, Please I don't want to talk about it."

Bakugo came over to him and hug him, " You have nothing to worry about anymore. I'm here and I'll be taking care of you."

Naruto smiled as he wipe away his tears away, "Oh thank you."

"No problem," Bakugo said.

To be continued