chapter 3

A/n

Bop

After a few hours louis started feeling cold being alone in the bed.

He slowly sat up making his hands into a fist rubbing his eyes.'where's harry?' he thought.

Minutes passed of louis just sitting in the bed thinking harry went to the bathroom or something.

Deciding that, that was not the case Louis thought he would just go look for him. Since he would be his ride home.

Louis slowly walked down the steps into a hall way.

'This place is like a maze and it's freezing cold!' Louis thought bringing his arms up to hold himself.

Suddenly an arm grabbed Louis by the back of his shirt and pulled him into his chest wrapping an arm around Louis' neck, cutting off his oxygen.

"Who are you?" The voice hissed out.

Louis, bringing his arms up to the strange guys hands trying to get him to loosen his grip.

"L-l-louis" Louis was able to strangle out.

"What the fuck are you doing in Harry's house louis" the man barked tightening his grip.

Louis was about to pass out due to the lack of oxygen when he heard someone coming their way.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRENT DROP HIM" Harry demanded.

Brent looked scared out of his mind and quickly dropped louis, who fell to the floor gasping for air.

Harry ran over to him picking him up so louis was on his hip. One arm under his bum the other one free.

"Sorry har-"

"Boss" harry corrected glaring at him then looking down to see if his precious baby was ok.

Louis had his eyes closed tight and head snuggled into his neck shivering.

"Sorry boss I saw him looking around and I just thought maybe he broke in or something" Brent said looking down.

"I'll deal with you later" Harry said extremely agitated.

'How dare he hurt my baby' Harry thought to himself as he carried scared out of his mind Louis up to his bedroom once again.

Harry sat down, Louis now on his lap facing him.

"Are you okay baby?" Harry said softly removing Louis' face from his neck.

Louis' heart picked up at the nick name and his chest tightened.

Louis slowly nodded. face turning a light tint of pick.

Harry smiled at the boy sitting on his lap leaning in, kissing the tip of Louis' nose causing his face to scrunch up adorably as his face went 2 shades redder.

"What were you doing down stairs?" Harry asked rubbing Louis' back soothingly.

Louis felt way more calm than before. "L-looking for y-you"

"Why?"

"I was cold" Louis said shyly "w-where did you go?"

"Work" Harry replied in a tone saying that he didn't want to talk about it, showing no emotion.

Louis could see this so he just nodded not wanting to upset Harry not sure of what he is capable of. Well actually he was. Murder.

"Anyways I want you to meet the rest of my gang so we don't have any other situations like earlier yeah?" Harry said breaking the silence