PART-1(MEERA KANWAR)

"Meeera........",Madhuri yelled.
She was calling meera from her sleep

"Heyy.. Lord, it's become 7 'o' clock now and the queen of my house hasn't woken up yet. Look... Gauri's daughter Nandini from the other house, what a genious girl. Every daughters should learn from her. I also have one and it's not good for any use",Madhuri speaks loudly for Meera to hear.

But meera knew that it was her mother's trick to wake her up.

Madhuri is busy making laddoo for her daughter. meera got admission in Crestword highschool in canada, she will go next week from her home. And she is going to experience the Highschool life.But meera dont like to stay in hostel. This is the first time she is going somewhere without her mother and she dont want to go away from her home.But she have to go for her better future,thats her mother wish.so that she agreed for that.

This week meera will be busy this week as she has to say goodbye to her relatives and friends.That's why mom wakes her up early today.

"Beeeepp.. Beep.. Beep"(alarm rings)

Her two hands came out from the blanket and those hands moved the blanket over her face.Her hair was a mess. she tied it with her red bun.

Meera stopped her alarm and woke up from her bed.

Her black shiny eyes started searching her mother.She has an attractive nose pin on her beige toned face. It makes her more beautiful.

She went to the kitchen and saw her mother making dishes. She hugged her from behind but madhuri was shocked.

"Bagwaaann.... You scared me", Said madhuri.

(Meera laughed)

"Where is baba?", Asked meera.

"Your baba, will come by 4. He went for a meeting. After return, he has prepared a surprize for you", Said madhuri

"What surprise??!!", Meera excitedly asked.

"If i say that, it wont be a surprize", Said meera's mother.

She eagerly waited till her father to return.she had done a lots of work to pass the time.

And at last he came...

"Maa Babaa came", meera informed her mother.

As usual her father came with a sweet for her

He gave it to meera.

"Where is the surprize, baba??", Asked meera

"What surprize?!!", ajinder asked.

"Maa told me that you prepared a surprize for me", Meera told.

"What are you talking about. I dont understand what you are saying beta. She must have been joking ", Ajinder said.

"Madhuuu... "Ajinder called madhuri.

(Madhuri came from the back side of the house).

"What did you say to meera??? About a surprise", Asked meera's father infront of meera.

"Haan.. You..", she swallowed it as he winked at her

(Madhuri understands his drama)

Then she said,"haan..it was a joke, beta. Did you take it seriously".

(Meera's face withered)

Suddenly he presented a cover infront of meera and madhuri

Meera looked and understood it was her maa-paa's drama

Actually there was a surprize and meera's father gave that cover to meera.

She excitedly opened it. It was a dress piece and a bag. Majenta coloured churidar. Meera's favourite colour. She became so happy.

"Thanks, paa"she said to ajinder.

He said,"you will go next week, so you need bag and dress to wear to your new school, so i buyed it for you".

Meera smiled.

Days passed.

The day came for her to leave.

Ajinder and madhuri arranged every single thing for their daughter.

Before she get in to the car, she asked for the blessing And they blessed again.

(Tears came from her eyes, but she didnt let

them know.She doesn't know if she will be able to see her country and home again).

Everyone had come to the airport to see her off. She said goodbye to everyone and went to her new school

Goodbyeee ppaa.. Mmaa

 Mmaa