Chapter 10

A/n The galactic alphabet. The school just started so I there is a chance that some chapters will be posted a day or two later than is should be posted. I'm not sure that I can write a 1000 words chapter this week.

Tommy pov (This chapter will be about the wedding planning)

I was stressing out because of marriage planning. I was doing the most planning. Apparently I'm the only one out of the 3 of us that can cook without adding spaghetti to cupcakes (talking about you Ranboo) and without burning down the entire house (talking about you Tubbo) and I don't want to ask Nikki to bake/ cook the food for the wedding (she doesn't really like my guts). And guess what?( I'm also watching Tubbos Mcc stream.) Ranboo and Tubbo also don't know nothing about flowers and their meaning so I also have to choose the flowers. I'm also the to make our costumes with the help of Eret. All 3 of us (did that make sense) choose a place where the wedding would happen but you would find where in a future chapter. Stop breaking the 4th Tommy. Your no fun Zi. Go back in chapter bitch. Okey okey. So the wedding planning is pretty stressful but is going along pretty well. We don't have an official date for the wedding yet but right now we were discussing the guest list. "So we need to make guest list that everyone is okay with everyone and no one would kill anyone. "So who are the people that all 3 of us are okey with?" Tubbo asks. "Well these people are Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, Puffy, Sam, Bad, Skeppy, George, Foolish, Ponk, Punz and Purpled. Does anyone want to add more people to the list?" I ask. "Can we add Nikki, Jack, Connor, Wilbur, Techno and Phil?" Ranboo asks. "Nikki, Jack and Connor can get added to the list, but Wilbur, Techno and Phil I don't think can." I say. "Why?" Ranboo asks. "Boo, Techno hates my guts and Wilbur, Techno and Phil aren't on good terms with Tom." Tubbo answered. "I guess we can invite them, but only if my meet up with them will go well." I say. "Thank you!" Responded Ranboo. "Right. So who would do what?" The bee boy asks. "Well Quackity will be the DJ, Puffy is Tubbos best woman, Nikki is Ranboos best woman, Purple is my best man, Dream will walk me down the aisle, (is this correct?) Sam and Sapnap are the bodyguards and Bad will marry us (is this correct?). Does anyone have anything against what I just said?" I said. "I don't think so./ Nope." Ranboo and Tubbo said at the same time. "Than I think we should go to sleep." I say. They nodded as we go to sleep.

A/n I don't know shit about weddings and I never been to one. Also unfortunately the business bay wouldn't appear in this book, but maybe somewhere in the future I would do a story about the legendary business bay.

515 words.