Prolog

A/n my gramma is shit and is also my first book.

Tommys family is like any other family: Philza Minecraft his loving father and his older brothers Wilbur and Technoblade Minecraft.

The are family of hybrids: Phils a avian hybrid and is married to the goddess of death, lady Kristin which is also why poeple call him the angel of death. Wilbur Soot is a siren hybrid and was married to a salmon named Sally wich has a transgender fix hybrid son with. Technoblades a piglin hybrid and has voices that demand blood wich is one of the reasons he is called the blood god. And lastly Tommy Theseus Kraken Danger Careful Innt Minecraft is a raccoon hybrid but no one, not even his family and closest friends of his don't know, he also have two adopted children Shourd a spider hybrid and Clementine wich is moth hybrid.

This family lives in the most chaotic and dangerous server also known as the Dream SMP.The Minecraft family enter the server as  united family and now live as broken family, a family of strangers.

Read the story to find out if this broken family gets back to what it was once or if Tommy moves on and finds a new family and maybe a husband and father for his chids?

221  Words