Chapter 4

A/n I know that the last chapter was longer than I thought it would be, and I will try to make this chapter as long.

Puffy Pov( another new pov)

I was babysitting Tommys children for him so he could finally take a break this month. I mean the month after the Minecraft family adopted Ranboo they just go to his house and just straight up to ask him for a favor even though they didn't talk to Tommy for a month straight and they still got surprised when closed the door in the their face. Also after that they come to me to ask what happen with ,,their Tommy''.

(flashback)

"Puffy Puffy!" I hread the familiar voice of the famous Wilbur Soot Minecraft. "What are the 3 famous Minecrafts with their new adopted family member Ranboo doing here at my humble house?" I say with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Puffy not now it's important." Says Philza Minecraft with stern voice. "Okey okey, what's wrong?" I ask half bored half surprise at how serious Wilbur and Philza were. "Puffy, Theseus isn't like himself, I'm worried." Said Technoblade, concern write all over his face something that never happened. "If you guys are talking about Tommy being salty to you 4 especially Techno, Wilbur and Philza than figure it out your self assholes" I say already annoyed by how obvious the reason for his behavior is. "But Puffy! This isn't the Tommy we raise! This our Toms, Puffy!" Say's Wilbur. "He's right, this isn't our Theseus." Say's Techno. "I second that, he wasn't our Tommy." That was the last straw and I was about to yell at them but before I get to open my mouth Ranboo said. "Guys don't you think that maybe we did something to upset him without realizing that it upset him and he is being salty about it because we didn't apologize." Ranboo voice was very low, so low that I barely heard him. Because Ranboo is here I can't yell at them cus Ranboo doesn't deserve to be yelled at so before any of them can say anything I slam the door in their face.

(end of flashback)

I hear a knock on the door and get to open the door because I already know that is Tommy.

Tommys pov

I knock on Puffys door. I am at her house because I need to pick up my kids and have my weekly therapy session with her. The door opened and a very calm Puffy is revealed behind it. "Hey Puffy I'm here to pick up my children and for weekly therapy session." I say. " Come in than, the children are playing in the backyard I bet we have alot to discuss." Responded Puffy with a very calming voice. Me and Puffy go to her office and sit down. "So Tommy how do you feel about Wilbur, Technoblade and Philza?" Ask's Puffy in still calm voice. "They fucking replace me with dumd boob boy and they only talk to me when they need something from me, it's fucking annoying!" I say with anger in my voice. "What do you think of Ranboo?" Ask Puffy. "I fucking hate them! First they stole my best friend and than my fucking family? Not fucking cool oreo boy, not fucking cool." I answer more angry than before.Puffy writer down something in her notebook than ask. "What about Dream, George and Sapnap also known as the Dream Team?" "Oh them? They are awesome. Gogy is like mum figure for me and he is also like that calm single mother. Dre is like father figure for me, also he is like a cool father. And Sap is just like a crazy dad that has the same amount of chaos as you." I responded less angry than before." Aha, so you see the Dream Team as your parents?" Asks Puffy. "What." I ask regreting my life choices. "The way you talk and describe them says that. Also session has ended so please when you get think about what I said okey? And we will talk more about this next time."Says Puffy. "Oh bye than." I say still shocked at what Puffy had said. "Bye Tommy see you next time." Responded Puffy.

(I don't ship Dnf but I ship Karlnapity)

Time skip( when Tommy gets home)

I open the door and say:" Kids go play in your room please." They answer: "Okey mommy!" And they go to their room. I go and sit at the table. It is really true what Puffy had said? I mean they do feel like my parents and- Oh Puffy was right. Dre, Gogy and Sap really are like parental figure. Do they see me as their son? Maybe? I don't know but I hope they do. I guess I can text them to ask them if they want to hang out with me. I take out my communicator and started to text someone that probably could babysit my kids
(Tommyinnit): Hello Sam. Could you pleas babysit my kids tomorrow?

(Awesamdude): Sure just bring them to my house tomorrow before you go anywhere.

(Tommyinnit): Okey thanks Sam. Bye!

(Awesamdude): No problem. Bye!

I finish texting Sam and I move to the next contact.

(Tommyinnit): Hi Big D. Wanna hang out tomorrow? Maybe with Gogy and Sappy too.

(Dreamwastaken):Sure. What about at xx pm at the location yy?

(Tommyinnit): Yeah. Bye see you tomorrow:)

(Dreamwastaken): Bye see you tomorrow:)

( I was to lazy to think of place or time for the meet up.) Now that I know that Dream would come I start to text the next person.

(Tommyinnit): Hey Gogy. Would you like to hang out with me, big D and maybe Sappy too at xx pm at the location yy?

(GeorgeNotFound): Yeah sure. I'm going to bring snacks.

(Tommyinnit): Oh thank you. See soon.

(GeorgeNotFound):No problem. See you soon.

As I finish talking with George I was already super excited. I only needed to talk to Sapnap. And speaking of Sapnap, I enter his contact and start texting him.

(Tommyinnit): Yo Pandas. Want to hang out with me, big D and Gogy at xx pm at the location yy?

(Sapnap): Duh, of course I want man! I will bring some firecrackers and a lighter.

(Tommyinnit): Thank you bro. See you there than?

(Sapnap): No problem man and see you there.

Excited I go to the kids room and tell them: "Kids, tomorrow you will stay a while with Sam." "Yay Sam!" They cheered. "Alright good night you chaotic little shits." I tell them. "Good night mommy!" They immediately responded.

I go to my room, change than go to sleep thinking about the next day.

A/n all the chapters I write on the moment.

1134 Words