"Yes, sir!" Li Ryujin hid the sewing kit in her hat. She then took out one of the needles and stuck it in her shoelaces.

"It doesn't matter if we fail at the mission tomorrow. Your safety comes first."

"Yes, sir!" The four of them nodded.
They then started changing and preparing themselves for the last round of the game.

A heavy downpour had just stopped.

The tree leaves and branches were covered with rainwater, and one could also get wet just from the mist as they walked through the forest.

Their camouflage uniforms were drenched and stuck to their skins, but no one had the time to be bothered.

Everyone went into hiding and completed their tasks as quickly as possible.

However, no one could have known that a crisis beyond anyone's expectations was quietly brewing.

The weather in the rain forest was unpredictable. The smell of damp earth filled their entire surroundings.

Yun Lisa and Yan Shuo had been in the forest for several days. When they had first arrived, they had been drenched by the rain every few hours.

Now they had gradually grown accustomed to it.

According to the direction of their compass, they had traveled from north to south, following the direction of the water flowing in the forest river.

If their directions were right and they continued walking from north to south, after passing through an area with a small tribe, and crossing the river, they would eventually be leaving the rain forest. Then they would arrive at City N of Country S.

This was their original plan. They had anticipated every possibility when they arrived, and the long hours in the forest had tested their patience and survival skills.

This was the first time Yun Lisa had ever stepped into a rain forest. The rain forest was more humid and less rugged than the forests in her country.

The whole rain forest was humid and filled with miasma and mosquitoes.

She had to be constantly on the alert for the snakes hidden in the leaves around her. There was not a single moment when she could relax.

Her shoes had long been soaked, but now she wore rainboots, which were more suited to this climate than army boots.

Yan Shuo looked at the stream in front of him. He nodded at Yun Lisa and took out his water bottle.

"When you fill your water bottle at the stream, do not let down your guard. You should turn and look behind you in case any wild animal takes the opportunity to pounce at you."

Yan Shuo demonstrated what he was talking about for her. Yun Lisa very quickly understood. She squatted down, turned her head to look behind her, and put the water bottle in her hand into the water to fill it.

"Instructor, we have been walking for several days. Do you think we are still far from that tribe?"

They had finished the rations that they had brought. If they could not find that tribe and try to bargain for refreshments, it would not be easy for them to last until they had gotten out of the rain forest.

Yan Shuo capped his water bottle, looked at her, and chuckled. "Well, well, are you afraid of eating rats and snakes?"

Yun Lisa smiled and shook her head, bitterly teasing him. "I'm not afraid. I've never tasted that before. Indeed, I really want to try it. It is said that the protein content of snake is pretty high."