xviii. Live A Little

Start from the beginning

"Just a game?" Cillian turned to you, his mouth open in shock. "Oh, honey, it's so much more than that. It's not just a game. It's an art, it's truly art. It's premier league, and if Liverpool doesn't win, then I'm not fucking—"

"Sit down," you repeated, this time more sternly, and you watched as Cillian slowly sat down beside you and crossed his arms. "You scared your daughter."

"She's fine," he groaned. "Have a little fun, Y/N."

"I'm trying to have fun but you're being loud and obsessive over this stupid game," you said angrily, picking Nia off the floor and putting her on your lap.

"Then go, god damnit!" Cillian waved his hand as if he were shooing you off.

"You made me watch this with you." You looked over at him and his eyes locked with yours.

"Because I thought you might match my energy and have some fun with me, have a drink and cuddle and watch the game," Cillian explained.

"I've been trying to touch you all night but you keep fucking standing up and screaming at the TV!"

"Live a little," he muttered, picking up his can of beer. "That's all."

He continued watching the game as you squeezed the back of his neck slowly, still pampering him despite his douchey-ness toward you.

"I'm gonna go to bed," you said quietly after a bit. Cillian sighed and turned to you for a kiss but you quickly got up and walked to the bedroom with Nia.

-

You never fell asleep. When Cillian got in bed, you were expecting something. Maybe not an apology, but at least a word or two. He didn't say a thing.

You turned over to face his back and tried to fall asleep, but you just couldn't. You stared up at the ceiling, wishing you were in his arms, when he suddenly got up to go to the bathroom.

"Can you get me melatonin?" You asked, to which he just nodded and walked to the bathroom.

When he came back, he handed you the pill and a cup of water and then got back into bed without a word.

"Cillian," you whispered as he pulled the blankets up.

"Hm?" He turned to you.

You slowly scooted closer to him, pulling the blankets over the two of you. "Just saying goodnight," you replied softly.

"Look, honey, if you're unsure about marrying me, then that's okay." Cillian rubbed your head slowly.

You shook your head and closed your eyes. "God, why do you think that?"

"It's been rough lately," he answered, his voice raspy. "You just seem distant."

"You're working hard for us, Cillian," you whispered, running your hand over his chest. "I just wish you'd given me attention."

Your hand trailed down to his stomach, where you felt his subtle abs underneath his shirt. "I just wanted to watch the game, to be honest with you," he explained, chuckling a little. "And you know, it's premier league so I actually care about it—"

You interrupted him with a hard kiss, and when you pulled back, his shocked expression made you giggle. "Go on," you said cheekily.

"Oh you," he mumbled teasingly, tickling your sides, making you giggle. "Hey, I'm taking the day off tomorrow."

"Really?"

"We're going to an open house," he said. "Maybe we'll be seeing our future home."

"I'm ready to move out," you sighed. "This bed isn't sturdy enough for us."

"Shut up," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around your waist. "You're so funny."

"Yeah?" You whispered, looking down at his lips. "You're pretty funny too."

"Not as funny as you," he protested, raising an eyebrow. "Are you seducing me?"

"Am I?" You asked, smiling at him before carefully moving on top of him.

"You are, damnit!" He whispered jokingly, placing his hands on your waist. You leaned down to him and kissed him slowly, moving your hands to the sides of his jaw.

He pressed his tongue against your teeth, asking for entry, and you happily let him in. Your tongues danced, and a whimper left his mouth in between wet kisses.

His hand trailed up your back and quickly unclipped your bra with one hand, turning you on even more. You pulled back and looked down at him, his hair a mess and his lips swollen.

"Stunning," he whispered, cupping your breasts gently. He leaned to them, looking up at you as you rubbed his head before he asked, "May I?"

"Please," you said, almost gasping. He pressed his warm tongue against your nipple, forcing a small moan out of you.

He did the same with the other, sucking on each one respectively. "Fuck," you whimpered as he grabbed your ass from under the sheets.

He pulled the blankets up more, feeling goosebumps over your body. "There you go," he grunted, unbuttoning his shirt.

After he undressed himself, you felt him fully inside of you for the first time in a while, and it shocked you. "God," you winced, holding his shoulders.

"What? Does it hurt?" He looked at you concerned and tried helping you adjust, but instead you began moving up and down, causing him to grip the sheets. "Easy," he whispered.

"Relax," you giggled. "It hasn't been that long. You're already wearing out, big boy?"

"Shut it," he muttered, looking at your hips as they moved against his. He ran his hands down your back and you started to speed up.

"Cillian!" you cried, feeling his fingers dig into your waist. You pressed your mouth against his ear and moaned repeatedly as Cillian moved on top of you.

"I'm close," he said shakily, thrusting harshly into you. His eyes locked with yours and a tear ran down your cheek.

"Me too," you whimpered, and not long after you two reached your climax together. His body towered over yours, breathing heavily, Cillian whispered that he loved you over and over.

"Lay down," you said softly, pulling Cillian beside you. The two of you stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily, still holding hands.

"Fuck," he muttered, closing his eyes tight. "You felt so good."

You smiled and breathed out a laugh, squeezing his hand a little. "You turn me on so much," you mumbled softly, turning to kiss his cheek.

"Let's get to bed, tomorrow's a big day."

"I love you, Cill."