Chapter 12. A Spark of Distrust

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me." Izuku whispered as he walked past her. A mixture of sadness, anger, and betrayal can be identified in the whisper. The pain in his voice was clear.

Uraraka bit her lip as a tear formed in her auburn eyes. 'Izuku-kun.' she thought worriedly as she and all the females that approached the boy watched Izuku's retreating form.

The rest of the class and pros watched in shock and awe as Izuku somehow got resurrected. They observe the boy walk towards them, his dark green hair still shadowing his eyes.

Stopping next to Snipe, Izuku looked at the man with indifference that made those who saw it shiver in fear. Snipe's eyes widened when he saw a single tear streamed down the young conduit's freckled cheek.

Izuku then spat out the bullet to the ground, in front of Snipe."You should've gone for the head." he whispered before turning to the exit. "You're supposed to be a hero, but you shoot someone because they're different from you?" He paused as he took two steps forward before he whispered.

"Some hero you are..." that's the last thing Izuku said before he turned into a cloud of smoke and exited the vicinity.

Everyone there except those who are unconscious and All Might, who was being blocked by the wall Cementoss made to shield his skinny form, stared at the spot where Izuku was supposed to be as guilt washed over them. Snipe for once felt his chest tighten with Izuku's words, if it weren't for the initial grudge he had from the conduits he would've broken down in tears.

"Restrain the villains and escort them outside for the police to come over and take them for questioning." Nezu started as she walked over to the Entrance. "Evacuate the students and bring the injured ones, including Aizawa-san and Thirteen-san to Recovery Girl." He blankly said before stopping.

"Oh and Snipe, please come to my office first thing in the morning. We need to talk about... the future of your position as a UA teacher and as a Hero." Nezu said without looking at him and calmly walked out of the door.

-----

Smoke Dashing and running aimlessly is what Izuku has been doing after he exited USJ. Not knowing where to go, nor caring about it, he just continued to Smoke Dash/Run as far from UA as possible. He didn't care if people saw him on the streets and reprimanded him for illegal "quirk" use. Heck, he didn't even care if heroes would chase after him.

Moving at a speed that is impossible for the naked eye to discern, he traveled from USJ to the streets of Mustafu. Occasionally passing through crowds of people and vehicles. A tear streamed out of his eyes, the same tear would only vaporize as he continued to move through the streets.

He didn't know how long it had been after he exited USJ as he stopped. Falling to his knees, he began crying as all the pent up pain of the betrayal, anger and loneliness he felt all these years and the recent discrimination he felt in UA for being a conduit had reached its limits. Harsh and life threatening words from Katsuki, rejection from All Might, deception from Aizawa's logical ruses, glares and uncomfortable gazes from the staff and his classmates, and lastly, the betrayal from Snipe.

He just doesn't know what to do or who to trust anymore. He tried to be nice and be a good student and classmate, yet all they give him are glares of anger and indifference. 'Are all of the nice things they said about me and my connection to Delsin just a mask? Do they really like me? Or they just don't know what to do with me so they pretend?' He mentally asked himself as more tears streamed down his eyes.

"Why?! Why does it always have to be me who suffered all of this pain?" He wailed. "I just want to belong somewhere! Is that too much to ask?!"

"Izuku-kun?" a voice called out to him, making him froze and slowly raised his head to the direction of the voice. His eyes widened when he saw Toru Hagakure coming down the staircase of the Dagobah Beach, somehow got himself to come here by instinct. "Why are you here? And why are you crying?" worry and confusion can be heard in the girl's voice as she begins walking towards him.