Chapter 2

As us 3 waited for John to come Jacob and Joseph excused themselves to go talk. I sat there and waited for them to get done talking till I heard the door swing open. I turned around to see someone else walk into the church.

 I turned around to see someone else walk into the church

He was very handsome but gave me vibes of a player. He noticed me sitting there looking at him and gave me a smirk while walking my way. "Where is Joseph sweet cheeks?" he asked me with a seductive smirk on his face. "He's talking with Jacob at the moment." I answered back ignoring the look he was giving me. "And what are they talking about?" he asked me, I just shrugged my shoulders in reply. I could feel him stare at me and when he was about to say something else Joseph and Jacob walk into the room cutting him off. They both looked in my direction noticing me ignoring the strange person beside me. "John, what did you do to Y/N? She looks very uncomfortable." Joseph was the first to speak looking straight at John now. I looked up at John, recognizing the name. I sat there trying to figure out what he was going to say back to Joseph while Jacob stood there glaring at his brother. "I didn't do a thing Joseph." John said while looking at Joseph and Jacob. "But why did you have me come out here? I was in the middle of a confession." John continued while looking straight at Joseph. "Well John, this lovely lady right here is why you are here. She's our soulmate." Joseph answered back, I started to blush at Joseph's reply, John looked shocked as he turned his head in my direction. "Let me see the mark." He said quietly towards me as he sat beside me. I pulled up my sleeve to show him the mark and as soon as he saw it he grabbed my wrist and started to trace it like Jacob did the first time he saw his mark on my ankle. Jacob and Joseph soon came over towards us and sat next me on the other side of John, Jacob wrapped his arm around my torso and pulled me to his side. My arm slipping away from John, he looked up at Jacob glaring towards his brother but not saying anything. After a few minutes of silence I decided to speak up, "Can I go home now? I forgot a few things there that I will need." They all sat quietly thinking until Joseph spoke up, "Yes, but one of us will have to come along with you baby girl, for safety reasons." I nodded my head at him and stood up and walked towards the door, I look back to see who was going to come along but they all sat where they were quietly arguing on who gets to go. I sighed out as I loudly said, "Why can't you all just shut up and get in my car." They all looked in my direction in confusion, "Let's go, we don't have all day and I would like to eat soon since it's about lunchtime." They all got up and walked my way. We finally managed to pile in my car with John sitting up front with me and Jacob and Joseph sitting in the back, which also started in an argument that I quickly shut down. I wouldn't let any of the brothers drive my car since I spent a lot of money on it.

Once we made it back to my little cabin we piled out of the car and made our way inside. John and Joseph both looked around as Jacob went and sat on the couch. I made my way upstairs into my bedroom and grabbed a few more things since I'm guessing I'll be out for more than a few days as Jacob said. As I was in the middle of packing, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Jacob standing there, "You should probably stop walking around so much on your leg, you're going to end up ripping the stitches and I don't want to have to stitch you up again." I told him as I turned back around and finished packing my bag up. He just hummed in reply to me, I heard him move around and I looked towards him as he laid on my bed. I gave a little chuckle as I moved my bag by my bedroom door and walked over to the bed. "Well Jacob you look like you are comfortable." I said while I sat on the edge of my bed. I felt the bed move and I was quickly pulled down beside Jacob. He wrapped his arms around me and put his face in my chest and relaxed against me. I started to play with his hair, and he relaxed even more against me. After a few minutes of being in this position I heard footsteps approach my door, I looked up and saw both Joseph and John standing there looking at us in shock. "Well don't just stand there, you can come in and relax also." I looked at both of them, John quickly walked towards us as Joseph stayed by the door. "I'm going to cook us something to eat real fast baby girl." Joseph told us as he walked out the door. John laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me, he stuck his head in my neck when he was comfortable. After laying down for a few minutes I heard snoring from behind me. I finally realized that both Jacob and John fell asleep cuddling me. I decided to relax against them also, it didn't take too long before I fell asleep from the body heat coming from both men.

*** Sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer***