Chapter 5: Fight to Resume the Story

(Percy is seen in a book store as he is planning to buy a book as he fails to notice Isaac and Storious watching them from afar.)

Isaac: There he is

Isaac: There he is.

Storious: His story will soon end!

(Inside the book store, Percy sees a book which catches his interest. It's named "Megaforce Brawlers: True Heroes of Musutafu".)

Percy: Hmm, this book seems really interesting. I'll buy it.

(Percy buys the book, and then he goes outside as he starts reading.)

Percy: Megaforce Brawlers: True Heroes of Musutafu is about a young boy known as Dratini Hidari, who got taken away from his family by the Yagis and abused by them, except for Toshinori Junior. One day, he was rescued by a group of superheroes composed of Kamen Rider ZO, Ultraman Powered, Victory 2 Gundam, Kamen Rider Ixa, Fighter Roar, etc. (keeps reading) Hmm, so he is the son of Shotaro Hidari and has a crush on Mina Ashido. Hell yeah, baby. And they even got help from other heroes as well.

(As Percy finishes reading the book, Isaac and Storious come in.)

Storious: I hope you have enjoyed reading that story, because yours will soon end.

Isaac: And there's nothing you can do to stop us!

OMNI FORCE!

DENSETSU NO SEIKEN TO ERABARESHI HON GA MAJIMARU TOKI, IDAI NA CHIKARA O TOKIHANATSU!

GRIMOIRE!

WHEN THE HOLY SWORD AND THE BOOK INTERSECT, REWRITE THE WORLD.

Isaac/Storious: Henshin!

OPEN THE OMNIBUS! FORCE OF THE GOD! KAMEN RIDER SOLOMON! FEAR IS COMING SOON!

OPEN THE GRIMOIRE! THE END OF THE STORY! KAMEN RIDER STORIOUS! FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(They become Kamen Rider Solomon and Kamen Rider Storious.)