"Why are you crying mama?" Christopher asked noticing the tears that escaped the brunette's eyes. "It's your birthday."

"I'm just happy, baby. Really happy." Hazel answered.

"JUST ONE more surprise." Eddie whispered into his wife's ear once they where back home from court. They had a noon appointment and it surprisingly didn't take to long, what took the longest was getting food and ice cream after to celebrate.

"Eddie," Hazel muttered. "I don't need anything else, I've got my boys and I'm legally Christopher's mom, which is freaking awesome."

"Just wait." Eddie told the women opening the front door.

"Happy birthday!" Two very familiar voice shouted at Hazel who stood in shock.

"Y-you- Dad? TK?" Hazel questioned a smile forming on face. "You guys came? How? What?"

"Happy Birthday, Haz." TK smiled, hugging his big sister who he hadn't seen in a year.

Hazel immediately wrapped her arms around the younger boy. "I missed you guys." She muttered.

"Do I not get a hug?" Owen questioned his arms stretched out slightly.

Hazel released her brother from the bear hug and looked at her father. "Do you really deserve a hug?" She questioned with a small smile playing on her face.

"Fine, I'll just leave." Owen sassed, walking towards the door.

Hazel stopped her father and hugged him. "I'm glad you're here."

When Hazel pulled away from the hug she looked at her husband. "How's you manage this?"

"It wasn't hard." Eddie answered.

"He left a key under the mat out front and when we got here we just let ourselves in." TK added.

"Mmm," Hazel hummed. "This birthday is probably one of the best I've had."

"Not the one where your mother and I took you guys to Disney world?" Owen inquired mostly as a joke.

"That one was fun," Hazel admitted. "but, I've just adopted this wonderful boy, and you both are here, so nothing can beat that."

Owen hummed. "Fair enough, now I made dinner."

"The question is, is it anything good?" Hazel asked. "Because if it's some seaweed shit I'm not eating it."

"Haha," Owen sarcastically laughed. "Very funny."

"I know I am." Hazel smiled.

"I made sure that we where having something that you'd like." TK told his sister. "Spaghetti and meatballs."

Hazel's face lit up a little more than it already was. "This is why you're my favorite brother."

"I'm you're only brother." TK stated.

"Doesn't mean you can't be my favorite."

OWEN AND TK only stayed a couple days, because they had work to get back to and well so did Hazel.

The next shift, the pair shared meaning they had the privilege of waking up together, a time that was way to earlier for anyone.