Where He Comes From

Começar do início

"Ok?"

"Here you all go!"

"Mmm this is so good!"

"All of a sudden I'm getting really tired"

"Me too."

"What do you guys mean I feel fine!"

"Glad you feel fine."

All of a sudden Mex fell to the floor.

"MEX,ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I-Don't feel good."

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

"Good night, boys."

"WHAT?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"What do you mean son they are fine."

"THEY ARE NOT FINE THEY ARE LAYING ON THE FLOOR!! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!"

"Son, you know our rules no telling anyone our family secret anyways they will forget everything in a few hours."

"Why can't I tell them?!"

"Honey, it's our rule so that no one wants to attack the castle. I know that they are your friends."

"Well, what are we going to do with them for the time being!"

" I don't know son, they should wake up in ten minutes."

"We should get them out of the castle unless you have a better plan that prevents them from seeing it."

"They will be traveling back to their houses and think this was a very strange dream."

"Will they remember me too?"

"No son at least I don't think so."

"My own friends won't remember me because of your stupid potion? Why have you done this?!"

"Son, I am so sorry."

"They were the only friends that I have ever had, why would you take them away so fast?!"

Right in the middle of the fighting between Rus and his parents the boys woke up but they didn't get in between it.

"I HATE YOU WHY WOULD YOU BOTH DO THIS TO ME?! YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER HAD FRIENDS CAUSE I AM ROYALTY!!"

"Hey, stop yelling at each other."

"...D-do you remember me?"

"Yea why wouldn't we?"

"B-but dad said you wouldn't remember me?"

"Why wouldn't we? What happened, why were we lying on the floor?"

"They poisoned your food so you would not remember me or that I am royalty."

"Oh I didn't eat the food."

"I'm so glad you guys are okay, I thought you would forget me."

"How could we?"

"Glad you guys are having fun but you know Rus, we can't let them remember.."

"No mom, I don't care."

"Is that how you talk to your mother, young man?!"

"Yes, mom, I'm not a little boy anymore."

"...Guards, Kill them."

"RUN!!!"

They ran and they ran. As far away from the castle as they could get.Russia missed his parents horribly but he knew he could never go back.He lost everything that day for his friends.

"Rus I am so sorry."

"It doesn't matter anymore their... gone."

"Maybe they will forgive you, you could go back to the castle and they wouldn't murder their own son."

"You're right, but they would use me as information to murder..you."

"But you won't know where we go after you leave, we could go anywhere."

"So what are you saying?That I should leave the only friends that I have and the only people who ever cared for me?"

"No you don't have to leave if you don't want to, we don't want you to leave either."

Suddenly the 4 heard a very loud explosion that they could not explain.

"Guy's hide, that could be anything and with guards I don't want to risk anything. Hide!."

They hid before anything could come.Then they heard someone coming out from behind the bushes.

"I-It's the horse's."

"Search until you find them, they could not have gotten that far away!"

"Boss, we have searched everywhere!"

"Search that bush, right there."

"RUN!!"

"GET THEM ALL!!"

Soon the boys got away from the guards and kept on running scared of running into the guards again.

"I'm so sorry I got you all into this. I should have just kept the castle a secret.."

"It's ok."

"Well, I guess I'm now normal like you guys."

"You're special to us!"

"No, we are all special!"

"Thanks.."

"Let's get out of here before they come back."

"Before who comes back?"

"ALAN!! You're alive!!??"

"I-I guess?"

"Who's he!!??"

"He is somebody I know, and how are you alive? I thought

you got hit by a missile."

"I am fine, let's go."

They left but they did not know where to. Alan led them the whole time that they were going and he made them rarely stop for breaks.Then they finally stopped to go to sleep that night.

"Italy I don't trust that Alan kid that Rus likes, I don't know he just does not have a good vibe."

" I know just get some sleep okay."

"Listen to me, I know that something is going to go wrong and I don't know what to do.

"Just go to bed,I'm tired."

"Okay.."

They both went to bed. The others were all sleeping, while they were sleeping they heard a loud noise that woke them.

"What was that noise?"

"Where is France?!"

"Where is Alan?"

------------------------------------------------

Hi, little kittens! What do you think of the book so far? I know it's weird.. But it will get better. Don't judge a book by it's cover I guess.

1,111 words!