Chapter 1

I..I can't believe Dad. I-I can't do this..

Blitzo turned around, and walked away quickly, pushing the person who was walking towards the tent. Little did he know what that small push would do..

All of the sudden, the tent and circus went up in flames. There were screams. So many screams. Then, an explosion. Blitzo got hit with a firework, causing a big wound on one side of his face.

 A figure crawls out of the tent, horns broke off, body just..melting. F-Fizz..! Fizzarolli reached his hand out towards Blitzo, but Blitzo ran off. He..I can't do this..

Fizzarolli lie there, not knowing what to do. He's in so much pain..both physically and emotionally. After a minute, he blacks out. He's thought he died, but when his eyes opened, he was in a hospital. 

There were doctors, so many, around him. He was trying to move, but his state..he couldn't do anything. The doctors didn't realize he was awake..so they kept working. They took some tools, amputating his limbs. Fizzarolli tried to scream, yet nothing happened. He tried to do anything but nothing happened.

Yes, short. But look, I only have some much motivation in one night. With school and all that shit it's so much. But I'll work! This is a kind of de-stresser for me. So the chapters might not always be the greatest, but I'll work my hardest! Enjoy!