First - Minho x Jisung

-----------------------------
Summary

Jisung wants his first kiss. His best friend just happened to be madly in love with him.

Word Count: 642
-----------------------------

Jisung felt like he was lagging behind. All of his friends, bandmates and acquaintances had already had their first kiss. A very long time ago. And here he was, twenty-three and still had never gotten the chance to kiss someone. Kicking his feet over the edge of his bed he lay back. Where did he go wrong? Was he that repulsive that no one wanted to kiss him even after being a successful idol?

Minho was the one who found him crying in the recording room. His knees tucked into his chest as he muttered insults directed at himself. "Sung?" He sighed, crouching beside him and holding his shoulder.

"What?" He mumbled, curling further into himself -- if that was even possible.

"You've been distraught about something for about a month now. Talk to me," Minho sat by him, giving him some space to encourage him. Jisung lay on his shoulder, uncurling his limbs and seeking warmth in Minho's body.

"All of you have had your first kiss and I feel like I'm not at the point in life I should be," Jisung admitted, wiping away a few stray tears and reaching for Minho's fingers. "I know it sounds silly. I know I shouldn't cry over it but I feel so behind, like I'm immature," He chuckled bitterly, sighing as Minho laced their fingers together.

"You're not behind or immature, Jisung," Minho said after a moment of silence, gently chewing the inside of his cheek. "If... if it means that much to you, Sung. I could, you know... Kiss you," He hesitated a lot, a flow of blood rushing straight to his cheeks. Both their knees at their chests, hands clasped together as the younger lay on him weakly.

"You would?" Jisung asked, almost in complete disbelief. "I mean-- you don't have to, Minho," He doubled down. Did he sound too desperate?

"I'm sure, Jisung. I'll be your first kiss if you'd like," Jisung fell silent again, looking at their connected hands.

"Okay," He breathed out, still not moving his head. Minho reached his free hand up, tracing his jaw before pushing his head up by his chin.

"Ready?" Minho asked, tongue darting over his lips as he stared at Jisung's.

"Yeah," He let out a deep breath, his hand squeezing Minho's tighter. Minho leaned in closer, giving him time to back up if he wanted to change his mind. When he noticed he only closed his eyes, he pressed further, closing his own as he felt Jisung's lips brush his own. Jisung leant forward, their lips flush together as Minho led him through his first kiss. It wasn't like the movies. No fireworks, no music filling the silence. It just felt right. Jisung pulled away first, his pretty lips all plump with a reddish hue. Their foreheads pressed together, the youngest picking up a small fit of giggles as he pressed his face into Minho's neck.

"Happy now? My Sungie," Jisung hit his chest blushing like an idiot.

"Very, your lips are so soft I could kiss you forever. I could fucking date you after that," Jisung ranted, lifting his head and holding each cheek in his palms.

"Then why don't you?" Minho raised a brow, leaning closer.

"Are we allowed?"

"Fucking-- Chan and Felix have been dating for two years," Minho sighed, laughing at his best friend's oblivious nature.

"Oh, then can I? Can we? I don't think I can live without cuddling you and kissing you and treating you and- and--" A pair of lips pressed against his again, immediately shutting down his flustered ramble. "I-- You can't just do that!" He squeaked, red covering his pretty cheeks.

"I can now, boyfriend," Minho teased, pecking his forehead.

"Hmm good job I like you, boyfriend," And with one more slow kiss, Jisung finally felt complete. It wasn't the feeling of being left behind. It was the feeling of wanting someone he didn't know he could have.