🥃📖Ice cream sandwich📖🥃

Vic x reader x Tate frost hardcore smut because they're so baby girl 😍😍
(It's also mainly Tate frost so...sry)
★★★«Ice cream sandwich»★★★
«straight to the point with slight flashbacks»

Here you are sandwiched in-between two sexy men in the middle of a fucking snowstorm. Tate, a Canadian Cajun man, fucking your poor rear, and Vic, an American man, throat fucking you hard. As I gag on Vic due to Tate behind me it's overwhelming, the lack of air in my lungs pushing me further to pleasuring insanity. Tate behind you is aggressively grunting and growling like an animal as he grasped on to your hips so hard there definitely going to bruise later. And Vic is pulling on your hair, using your hair to position you that he trust into you harder and easier. Tears are rolling down your face, then the voice from behind you started to speak. "look at you, cryin', not being able to take two cocks in you. That's so cute, sha~" fuck, that voice, deep, seductive, and husky.. Damn. How did you manage to get to have him? A person would die to have him just to acknowledge their existence, and he hit on you first! Oh, but Vics hot too, what a cutie, he has a vibe and looks of a moody teen boy, but he's in his 40s, fuck. He aged like fine wine. As they fuck you you feel a familiar knot start to form in your stomach. Tate feels your walls tighten around his member, he chuckled deeply. "Oh, Vic, little bunny's gonna cum~" he stoped holding you hips with one of his hand and slapped your ass. The knot in your stomach tightened more then it snapped and came. Vic came in your throat and Tate came in your ass. After every one calming down, Tate cleaned you off and put your clothes back on, and Vic found a big spare blanket and you guys all cuddled and slept together.

I hope y'all's like this 🥃
(There was a 3 inch spider in my room so I'm now sleeping on the couch 🛋️💤)