New Inazuma Japan

Začať od začiatku

Kaminari: If you guys wanted to fight, then go somewhere else. This place is only for Japan's representatives only.

Isamu: Endou...!

Kaminari: If you plan to fight in terms of soccer, then I'll be your opponent. But if physical fight you wants, I'm fine with that too.

Isamu: Tch.

He turn around and walk away.

Kiba: Crap... What's with that aura?

Arai: Guess that is like a captain charisma.

(Girls Locker Room)

Unlike the boys' room where some of them mostly fighting each other, the girls side seems to be fine while they have some argument of their own.

Homura: Huh? A contest?

Nanae: Yeah, between us. You know what I mean, am I right~?

Homura: Well, fine then. But that doesn't mean I'm going to discard that, because I want to be part of Inazuma Japan.

Fuyu: You two, don't put your silly bets when it comes to this matches.

Homura/Nanae: *turn to Fuyu* This isn't a silly bet! A really serious very important bet!

Fuyu: Ehh...?

Yukino: Forget them, surely it had to do something with a certain striker.

Fuyu: *sweatdrop* Ehhh...?

(Field)

After they change into their jersey, they back to the field. Because each players were put in a team of eleven randomly, the matches will be held randomly as well. Those who aren't playing will sit at the spectator zone to wait for their turn.

"Come at me!"

"As you wish!"

A player rush in and shoot the ball into the goalpost, as the goalkeeper unable to keep up.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"Don't try to get in my way!"

Two players arguing about who possessing the ball, until the opposing player stole it.

"Watch out!"

"Whoa!"

A player kick the ball away before the opponent can steal it, manage to pass the ball to a teammate. From the personal side, Hakuryuu watching the players as Gouenji left him to choose the players himself.

???: Looks like things is going on what you wanted.

Walking up behind him, it is another man at his age. Due to his green hair color and style, with his slight mean eyes, it is no other than Kariya Masaki. He is here under the request of Hakuryuu himself.

Kariya: You become the coach, and you asked me to be the trainer.

Hakuryuu: I'm asking you, I'm telling you to.

Kariya: Heh. You as mean as ever. So, how was it?

Hakuryuu: Many of them perform terribly, but they did somehow did well. There are very few that actually caught my eyes.

Kariya: Because a year passed, some other players graduated earlier before they could be chosen for FFI.

Hakuryuu: But these ones aren't half bad either. I already have those in mind who I will pick.