Chapter 10

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

************************************************

Adwitya POV

I was in my room when I heard some noises from downstairs. After sometimes Sikha entered the room and said, "Diiii, jiju is so handsome, god You both will look so good together."

When she was about to say something else, Bhabhi entered my room and said, "We need to head down now."

Standing up I was about to walk when both of them came to me, Sikha hugged me while Bhabhi put on the kala tika saying, "Nazar na lage kitni pyaari lag rahi ho."

We went downstairs, nervousness evident from my steps and face, Looking down I stood at the stair end when Maa came and took me to everyone.

I met everyone one by one, I went to touch the feet of the elders, but Abhiraj Dadu and Stuti Dadi stopped me and said "Betiya dil me rehti hai bachee, Humara Aashirwad toh humesha tumhare sath hai", and greeting the younger ones with "Hello", They all seemed so good, but wait where was the one I was supposed to meet today, Didn't Sikha say he was here?

(Daughters live in our hearts child, Our blessings are always with you)

Priyamvada Aunty took my hand and made me sit near her, She was talking to me as if we had known eachother for so long, she asked about my qualifications, what I wanted to do, and many things, but wait, shouldn't she ask me whether I know how to cook or not, that's what it shows in the TV right?

I was in my own thoughts when I heard a deep voice,

"Sorry, it took some time."

which snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at the source of the voice. It was the same voice I'd been hearing for the last two days.

I stood up from my seat the moment I saw him standing there and said "YOU?"

Everyone looked at me and then at him.

When Maa asked, "Aap dono jante ho ek dusre ko?"

(Do you two know each other?)

"Maa, he's the one who saved me that day", I answered.

"She is the one I saved that day in the mall", he said looking at his family.

"Oh, Thank you Aarav beta, Because of you she didn't get hurt", Maa said.

"It's fine Aunty, please app Thank you matt bolyieh", he said.

IzhaarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara