Chapter 8

After minutes of walking Kookie reached his college.He was hoping to see his boyfriend in the entrance of the college and wait for him. But he got really sad when he saw Hobi but nonetheless he went to Hobi and said

"good morning Hyung"

"good morning my little Kookie. So I think u need some explanation to do"

"about?"

"Kim taehuyng "

"He is my boyfriend now hyung. He is the one who proposed me. U know well that I have crush on him since long time. So why not accept him. I am loving him unconditionally. "explained Kookie.

"But still Kookie,u know taehyung is playboy. U still trusting him?" asked Hobi worriedly.

"I am hyung. I know he won't cheat on me. So don't worry and get going. " said Kookie and went to search for his boyfriend. Hobi just sighed and followed him.

After searching for a while they found taehyung in canteen with a girl. He was smiling towards the girl and busy talking with her so he doesn't even realized Kookie's presence. Kookie got hurt but he comfort himself saying she is just a friend to him. He did wait for a while and cleared his throat to get noticed by taehyung.

Taehyung widened his eyes when he see Kookie there.

Taehyung pov :-

I was talking with my girlfriend jennie. Actually she is my real girlfriend. I was laughing to the joke she was saying and suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat beside me.so I turned to see it was jungkook. And I completely forgot that I accept him as my boyfriend yesterday. OH shit!!. I can't let him know about jennie or else my plan would fail. BINGO!!  I got a idea.

End of taehyung pov..

Suddenly taehyung hold Kookie's hand and rushed to a empty class.

"Baby I'm so sorry I was waiting for u and my friend call me to have breakfast cuz I didn't had my breakfast in the morning. I was very excited to see u that's why I skipped my breakfast. I'm so sorry baby "

"no hyungie it's okay I understand. I love u. "

"I love u too baby. " saying this he kissed jungkook but this time deeply.

" his lips taste like strawberry and candy. It's so sweet." he thought and start to make out with Kookie.

Kookie blushed deeply. After some time Tae leaves Kookie and tells him to go to his class.They two went to their classes. And Kookie was blushing of thinking about their make out session the whole time and didn't even care to listen whatever the lecturer says.