They both paid no attention to what was happening around them. They didn't care about the rain that kept falling, the text message notifications they received, or even the soft snoring of Yujin's cat. All they cared about was them and only them.

Eventually their kiss slowed and their breaths mingled as they pulled away to get some air. Their hearts were beating fast, their breathing was uneven. Their foreheads were pressed together as they smiled at each other.

"That was so..." she started but couldn't find the right word.

"Hot," he said looking into her eyes. "That was hot. You're hot."

Yujin blushed even more and snuggled into Haechan's neck. His hands still roamed her body, making her shiver every now and then.

"I love you." she mumbled quietly.

"I love you too, my favorite shop girl." he said, kissing the top of her head.

my favorite shop boy🐻

i crave you

😵‍💫😵‍💫
HELLO?? GOODNIGHT TO U TOO?

sorry, my pretty girl
i thought back to our make out session
ngl you drive me crazy, yujin

STOPAFSHSJJ
SHUT UP
NO
AFKKHSHKS

you're so cute
i love you
goodnight, sleep well❤️

goodnight😵‍💫🫶
sleep well too
i love you too, hyuck❤️
read 02:23am

"Oh no, why are you here?" Yujin asked when she saw Chenle enter the store.

He looked at her offended. "What? Can't I come see my best friend at her work at 11 pm?"

"You should go to sleep, you're busy promoting the album." she scoffed, making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever. I won't listen to someone who is younger than me."

"It's only one day!" she whined, throwing the cloth she held in her hand at him.

"And I'm still older!" he threw the material back at her.

"Whatever," she mocked him. "My shift ends in 5 minutes."

"Go get changed then, I'll wait for you."

Yujin nodded her head and went to the employee-only room and put her own clothes on. She grabbed her things, then walked out onto the sales floor and gestured for Chenle to leave the store because she had to close it.

After closing her workplace, she looked at him. "Okay so wait, what do you want to do at 11 pm? I'm genuinely confused, it's late."

"Who cares if it's late? Let's go to your place."

Yujin and Chenle walked through the dark streets, their footsteps echoing in the quiet night. Their conversation flowed freely, talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

As they reached the building she lived in, Chenle stopped and looked at her with a grin on his face. "Do you think Hyuck would be jealous if he knew we were alone at your place this late at night?" he teased.