Jungkook: wow hyung! That was so cool.

V: "I know".
He smirks.

Jungkook: "boys! Clean up the mess".
Ordered Jungkook as they all were working under Taekook and not Zack.

Time skip-

Jungkook: hyung, mission successful. No worries.

Yoongi: I do not worry about that. As long as we three brothers are together, no can ever defeat us.

It's true that none had ever succeeded to defeat against these brothers as the credits goes to Mr. Kim.

Yoongi: "speaking about Y/N, well your wife is sulking without your presence. You better go see her and you, you are coming with me".
He said and dragged his little annoying brother with him to the backyard.

Tae's pov
Changing my clothes into a comfortable one, I slowly opened the door to see my wife comfortably sitting on our soft comfy bed with a book in her hand. She's reading a book written by Indian_BTS, her favorite author. I smiled looking at her. She has become more beautiful with that swollen womb of hers. Yes, my wife is 7 months pregnant with my baby. She diverted her eyes from the book towards me sensing my presence and was about to come into my embrace but being possessive enough about her health, I immediately rushed and asked her to seat back. She didn't say anything and hugged me instead with a big smile. Now a days, she's become more sensitive and soft and her mood swings are sometimes hard to understand. Seeing her hugging me this tightly, I knew my love was waiting for me.

Tae: did our baby troubled you, Jagiya.

Y/N: a bit but not after you're here. I guess our baby felt your presence.

Tae: good to hear and to my little one, I hope you come out soon and fill us with full of joy.

I said and looked at my wife. The smile she had on her face is the smile that makes my everyday go easily. Caressing her smooth chubby cheeks with my fingers, I attached my lips against hers and kissed her softly not forgetting to share ILYs in between. Before I insert my tongue to deepen the kiss, we heard someone gasping loudly which made us to detach from each other. I furiously looked at the interrupter that dared to stop our moment, only to see that double bunny kid standing sternly with his eyes and mouth wide open with a bottle of his most valuable banana milk.

Y/N was covering her reddened face on my chest as she was embarrassed to face him. Before I yell at him, he flashed his bunny smile at us and hopped out of our room like how a small bunny does. I must agree his smile effects me sometimes. This kid knows how to make me shut.
End pov

Mrs. Kim, Park couple and Min Yoongi were gathered in the backyard as they all planned to host a barbecue party. Mrs.Kim was busy arranging the things, Jimin was making sure that his wife wouldn't get hurt accidentally while roasting the meat as she's pregnant for 5 months and Yoongi, our precious cat was chilling on the swing with a picnic hat covering his face.

Jimin: what's taking them so long and where is that kid?!

Jungkook: "I'm not a kid Jimin shi!"
He whispered closer to his ears causing him to flinch. Rose and Mrs.Kim burst out in laughter watching them.

By then, Y/N and Taehyung were present gaining everyone's attention.

Tae's pov
We all families were seated having all fun. I glance at my family, our beautiful big family. My beloved wife Y/N, my soulmates Jimin and Rose, my sweetest mother-in-law, my precious brothers JK and Suga hyung.

I'm so proud to have them in my life. These people are indeed amazing. Facing every obstacles in my horrible life these people never left my side. The will power, encouragement and the advices I got from all of them helped me to stand independently and strongly.

I wish my parents and Mr.Kim were alive till today. Gazing at the skies, I smile softly thinking about them. Mom and Dad, if only you were alive then you would have seen how beautiful my family is. To my late father-in-law also my respectful teacher, I hope you're satisfied watching your daughter and your wife safe with me. I fulfilled all of yours promises and wishes. Thank you so much for giving your daughter to me. She's the only reason I'm breathing till now. As a husband I will always protect and love her till my last breath.
End pov

All of them were laughing to the fullest listening at Jungkook's jokes. However their moment got interrupted by Y/N saying that she needed to use the washroom. Kook was about to help her to stand up but he couldn't as he was pushed away by his hyung. Taehyung carried her directly in his arms and excused himself from them.

Jimin: do not worry namdongsaeng, our Taehyungie was a bit jealous.

Rose: it was clearly seen in his eyes.

Mrs.Kim: "I agree".
She chuckled.

Jungkook: "I want someone to love me truly like Y/N noona does for taetae hyung".
He whined looking at the Kim couple.

Jungkook: what about you hyung?

Yoongi: I would rather eat, sleep and do my job.

Jungkook: savage as always.

Whereas,

Y/N: you shouldn't have to do that you know. He was just helping me.

Tae: as a husband it's my duty not his.

Y/N smiled sensing that her love was damn jealous about it.

Y/N: no need to carry me all the time Mr. Taehyung. I have legs to walk besides, I don't want your back get hurt.

Tae: then I'll continue to carry you until my bone breaks, Mrs. Taehyung.

Her cheeks were red hearing his words. He will never stop flirting with her.

Y/N: you know what, you are so crazy.

Tae: "yes I am, but for you only".
Said him and kissed her head softly.

Y/N: I can never get bored saying, I love you taebear.

Tae: so do I, I love you lots Jagiya.

Before Y/N could react, she hissed in between feeling her baby's kick. They both chuckled and confessed together saying

"AND WE LOVE YOU TOO".

******************************