[21] Do You Miss Me, Mr. Kim?

"I didn't join the program to enjoy or have fun."

After saying that coldly, Y/N applied some force and climbed several meters in one go.

The people at the foot of the mountain who were ready to see her fail were dumbfounded.

This...

'Is she a professional rock climber?'

In order to ensure the safety of the celebrities, the program production team especially hired security personnel to prevent accidents.

At this juncture, the security personnel of Y/N's team quietly retreated behind the crowd and pulled out his cell phone to send a text message.

[Assistant Wen, Second Young Madam Kim refused the help of a man and showed her gecko-like ability to climb the wall.]

Soon, the security officer received a reply.

[Okay, report to me immediately if there are any problems.]

After less than half a minute, "Assistant Wen" sent another text. [Tell that ugly Jimin not to get near Second Young Madam Kim.]

'Is he ugly?'

The security officer scratched the back of his head in confusion.

'Jimin is very handsome and he has great acting skills too.'

Y/N climbed up nimbly with ease.

If they hadn't seen with their own eyes that Y/N really didn't know how to use a safety harness, they would have thought that she was a professional mountain climber!

Jerry was dumbfounded and he suddenly discovered that Y/N was not as useless as she seemed to be.

'She seems pretty good at it. Well, maybe this is her only forte!'

He thought that Y/N would be the last one to get to the top and end up dragging them down, but to his surprise, Ji-won was the one who came in last.

'He's such a wimp. Except for that handsome face of his, he's a good-for-nothing.'

As soon as Ji-won put on the safety harness and climbed a distance of less than a meter, he chickened out and wanted to quit.

Afraid that it might result in a delay, Jerry told him to wait at the foot of the mountain but he refused to comply. He even complained to his teammates over through the walkie-talkie that it was getting late and that he was afraid of bugs.

"What did Ji-won used to do?" Jerry looked at Y/N, who was seriously cracking the code, and then looked at the walkie-talkie.

He hated wimpy men!

The veteran actor Zhang drank a mouthful of water and said, "He debuted as a member of a winning male idol group of a survival reality show. My daughter watched every single episode of it. The kid's good at dancing."

'If he was bad at dancing too, he'd be a complete wastrel.'

Jerry obviously didn't pay attention to such people. "Male idol group? Since when are idol groups a thing here?"

"About a year ago. Chaeyoung of the other team also debuted as a member of a female idol group. Her debut was only a few months later than Ji-won's."

Jerry nodded and switched off the walkie-talkie and strode towards Y/N who was staring at the words on the tree. "Y/N, how's it going?"

"This code is simple to crack."

'Simple? Is this woman getting too conceited?'

Jerry criticized in his heart. He graduated from a prestigious college and if it was really that simple, he would have cracked it long ago.