"What in the world is that girl's problem?" I asked him. "I mean, she broke up with you, but now that you've moved on, she wants you back. So not gonna happen."

"That's exactly what I told her," he said. "She swears I'll get bored with you and come crawling back to her, but that will never happen."

"Good to know because I'm not letting you go anytime soon."

We talked for a few hours before my dad came home, and I hung up with Edward so I could eat dinner with Dad.

Over dinner, I told him about Tanya's attempt to go after Edward, and Dad just shook his head.

"That boy better watch out, and you as well. This Tanya girl sounds a bit unstable."

"I think she just wants what she can't have," I told him, and he nodded his head in agreement.

After dinner, I made my way up to my room and logged into my laptop where I found an email from my mom. We tried to keep in touch, but we were both so busy with our new lives that we didn't communicate as often as we should have.

She and Phil were going to get married at the beginning of March, and her wedding was going to coincide perfectly with my spring break. Mom had asked me to be her maid of honor, and I'd obviously agreed, and according to her email, she was on the prowl for the perfect dress.

I emailed her back, telling her to send me pictures of the dresses she was looking at, and I'd give her my advice. Heck, Alice and Angela would probably give her their advice as well because they were super excited about my mom's wedding even though they'd never met her in person. The girls had met her over Skype right after I'd moved in with Dad, and Mom had loved them right away.

I sent my email to Mom before scrolling through the rest of my inbox and noticed that I had an email from my friend, Bree. I was excited to open it and see what she had to say because I'd only heard from my friends in Jacksonville a couple of times.

The email from Bree was short and curt, and I frowned as I read it. She told me she was doing fine and about about school, but that was it. She didn't ask how I was or anything, and I debated on whether or not to reply.

Eventually, I did, and my email was as short as hers was, and once I was done writing, I sent it and then opened up my Facebook page.

I noticed I had a friend request, and I clicked on the icon and saw that Mike Newton wanted to be my friend. I denied the request before scrolling through my wall and looking at what people had posted.

"Hey, Bells?" Dad called.

"Yeah?" I asked, setting my laptop aside and going into the hallway to stand at the top of the stairs.

Dad was at the bottom and his face was bright red and he was fiddling with his mustache, a telltale sign that he was nervous.

"I'm going over to Sue's for a bit. I ... um ... I probably won't see you until tomorrow," he said, and I couldn't help but snicker at him.

"Have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow," I told him, trying not to think what he was going to be doing at Sue's house. Although, Seth was there, so hopefully that wouldn't be going on while that poor kid was there.

I made sure to lock the door and turn all the lights off except for the one in the hallway before going back upstairs.

As I tried to fall asleep, I found myself listening to every noise the house made, and I was beginning to freak myself out.

Giving up on sleep, I sent Edward a text and then felt immediately bad that I was probably waking him up.

A minute later, my phone rang, scaring the crap out of me, and I dropped it on the floor before I could answer it.