"Oh by the way Y/n about this one." Giyuu pointed his finger at Sabito and Yuichiro you saw Yuichiro almost unable to move and his wound not regenerating and Sabito with a wound on his arm and stomach almost broke your heart when you saw them suffering.

"Now you know how painful it is to see the one you love suffering!" Giyuu told you as he stepped on Sabito's stomach where his wound was.

Sabito just screamed in pain, but you couldn't help but look at him. Tanjiro loved the expression on your face when you saw your loved one suffering.

"And you also know how painful it is to do to a loved one!" Giyuu added as he continued to step on Sabito's wound, Sabito could not help but scream in pain. Even if Sabito wanted to fight, he couldn't because he was already weak due to the many injuries sustained on his body.

Yoshiro held your hand and Tengen saw it he became alert to Yoshiro's possible activities in the blink of eyes you were not in the mansion and the two of you teleported to a distant village where you two could hide but what you didn't know another upper moon has followed you.

"Woah they are gone! That's amazing speed he has!" Tengen praises Yoshiro but Tanjiro gives a hand signal to Yoriichi, Kokushibo, Karaku, Urogi, Aizetsu, and Sekido. To follow you and Yoshiro in the blink oan f eye they are all gone.

"Hey Tanjiro what about us?" Tengen asked Tanjiro and he looked at Tengen before he looked at Giyuu before he looked at Sabito who was now on the edge of death he ordered Giyuu to torture Sabito more.

"Giyuu I will give it Sabito to you... and you know what you will do to him." Tanjiro said to Giyuu while Giyuu did not say anything as he stared into Sabito Giyuu he saw Sabito's anger in his eyes but no matter how angry Sabito made him, Giyuu knew that he would never be able to get Y/n from him.

Before Giyuu looked at Tanjiro he nodded his head signaling he understood what Tanjiro meant saying earlier and Tanjiro grinned widely because Tanjiro knew that it wouldn't be long before you could return to his world when it was in his hands and even if that happened Tanjiro will never allow you to return to the world especially now that Tanjiro knows how you can return to the world you.

While Sanemi was so bored that she wanted to be with you and be held so she disobeyed Tanjiro's order and followed you.

When Sanemi is about to follow you he immediately stops in his tracks when he feels the presence of the demon king to follow his order but at this opportunity, Sanemi becomes stubborn and disobeys the demon king's order.

"Sanemi I'm warning you!" Tanjiro said warningly to Sanemi, Sanemi knows that disobeying the demon king's order is not good but he will do it anyway for your sake.

"I'll just pick up my pet!" Sanemi said to Tanjiro while Tanjiro gave him a death glare but Sanemi ignored him Sanemi knew what would happen to him if he disobeyed Tanjiro's wishes. Yes, Sanemi knows that he has nothing against Tanjiro, but if it's just you, he'll take a risk just to be with you.

"Oi! Sanemi don't do stupid things right now this isn't the time fo-"

Tengen even tried to stop him. but in a second Sanemi vanished in thin air. Leaving Tengen, Tanjiro, Giyuu, Rengoku.

When Sanemi vanished in the area Tengen can't believe him because Sanemi did something crazy that Tengen was sure would make Tanjiro angry.

Tengen gazed at Tanjiro and Giyuu were standing not far away from him Before his eyes turned to Tanjiro again Tengen felt the rage presence of the demon king.

"Damn Sanemi did are not flamboyant!" Tengen said while looking at the area Tanjiro did not say anything until something exploded in a part of the mansion when Tengen looked in the direction of the explosion, he saw Inosuke's behavior was becoming wild and he couldn't control himself.