A cold Meeting...?

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─-

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
-

"Master Jean! We c- oh..."

Looking towards the door, [Y/n] Widen her eyes seein who it was.

[HERE SHE IS! or he...?]

- "Am I... interrupting something?"

Sucrose said, starting to appear a small blush on his face when he saw the... situation Jean and [Y/n] was.

- "y-"

- "no! Not all!"

[Y/n] manage to push Jean out of her way as she try to make some distance between them. When she step on the floor  her leg already gave out and felt her body starting to fall.

Only to feel her face pressed against a hard chest and warm arms holding her body to not fall down.

- "careful!"

She look up at him and gave a smile.

- "Thank you, Sucrose."

The green haired boy look down at the bird girl, seem confused.

- "H-hm.... You're welcome.... but.. how do you know my name?"

Shoot. She forgot, they didn't meet yet.
Think, think, think, THINK-

- "e-ehehe, Kaeya told me."

[Y/n] said, looking Way, forcing a smile on her face as she finally stand on her own..

- Ah... I see... as I was saying.

He walk up to Jean leaving [Y/n] Trying to not fall on the floor.

- 'where is Aether?'

- So he can't respond to the call now?

- Mister Albedo it's send a letter he was busy with... a creature he found.

Jean just raise a eyebrow. Letting out a sigh as he look back at [y/n], seein the bird girl try to untangle her hair from her feathers.

- why can't I and Aether go after him then?
[Y/n] said, placing her hands on her cheeks, feeling her face warm.

- Since he is busy, I should just go where he is.

- No, you can't-

- She's not wrong.

[Y/n] started, just to Jean almost refuse and Sucrose finish. Jean look at Sucrose as if he had two heads.

- it may take a while before Albedo arrive, what if she gets worse?

Sucrose said, looking at [y/n], Who was giggling at herself, meanwhile her wings remain puffed.

- Sucrose, this is really a-

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

- Good Idea!

Now, Aether was with [y/n] by the Mondstadt gates. Jean was with his arms crossed and a angry expression.

- After she recover, I'll bring her back immediately.

Aether said, placing a hand on [y/n]'s shoulder.

- Recover? Oh, I'm sick again.

[Y/n] said, dumbfounded as she giggle.
Then, Aether throw her over his shoulder and gave a wave at Jean and Sucrose.

- Bye master Jean! Later Sucrose!

- Bye bye~

Aether said, with a big grin on his face. Almost If he was a child that got his candy back. [Y/n] was waving at them with a stupid grin on her lips, meanwhile Jean had blood dripping on the corner of his mouth, holding back his anger.

-uh... master Jean?-

- I'm completely fine.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

- "how much longer until we get there? My head hurts..."
[y/n] said, as she was holding Aether's hand. Her face still warm and her vision wasn't helping. Her head was almost feeling like being pressed against two iron hammers.

- "not much longer... here."
Aether said, just to [y/n] feel something warm over her shoulder and around her neck. She look down and... it was Aether's scarf.

-"it might get really cold now."
He said, giving her a gentle grin, walking up towards the mountain.

After a long walk, we meet up with Raven[Rosaria] on the way.

Walking up to the top of the mountain, [y/n] was shaking from the cold. She look around, walking up closer to Aether, but I'd didn't help much since he almost was freezing like her.

When we arrive closer to the camp of Albedo, [y/n] Heard an annoying yet familiar voice from the distance...

-"Let me go! Paimon it's not a pet or food!"

Paimon... Paimon?!

Forcing her eyes open, she saw on the distance and inside Albedo's camp, she saw Paimon wrap up in ropes...

-"she... is alive..."

[Y/n] then just notice hot tears streaming and soon, froze up tears on her cheeks. She let go from Aether and run towards paimon, hiccupping on the way.

She practically push Albedo aside, just to hug paimon to her chest, uncontrollably crying, as her knees hit the ground.

-"I'm so glad! Hiccup. You're alive and well!"
[Y/n] was crying like a baby, holding paimon on her chest, like a small child that had lost and found their precious toy.

-"w-who are you, lady?"
Paimon ask, but couldn't receive a response, because [y/n] couldn't stop crying.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[yes... I'm back. And I have a plot in mind... would you guys like if the two Albedos fight over [y/n]?]

[Sorry to post so late! Work have been really tiring and tough, but I okay and taking care of myself!]