"Sorry, sweetheart. I missed the part where you are making rules in this household."

I huff again but don't say anything. This is just ridiculous. I don't move when the alpha leans to kiss my forehead.

"You won't be alone. We asked Taehyung to come over and stay with you. Is that okay?"

"Yes, now get out."

Hoseok chuckles, ruffling my hair. "Do you even understand how much last week changed things between us?"

I raise a brow at him, not really getting what he means.

"Jimin, you let us inside your body when you were the most vulnerable and then stayed with us when we were in the need to mate and breed someone. I know you didn't want this yet, but there is a high chance you're already carrying our pup in your belly right now."

He puts his hand on my stomach and I feel a wave of warmth wash over me. My breath quickens and I bit on my lip as I keep looking at him.

His eyes are hooded, there is lust lurking beneath his brown orbs.

"We don't know that yet." I say weakly, but at that moment I really wish I end up pregnant. Just the thought of carrying my alphas' pup brings me joy and excitement.

"We will soon." Hoseok leans down, to capture my lips in a sweet kiss. He softly massages my tongue with his, deepening the kiss.

When he finally pulls away, I'm left floating on the cloud of ecstasy, breathless.

He just straightens up, buttoning his suit and leaves with one last, "Behave."

***

"You have to tell me every little detail, Park Jimin. Don't miss anything." Taehyung is sitting on my bed in the home theater as I'm trying to watch the movie.

Yes, we have a home movie theater where instead of seats are several beds for comfort.

"Eww, why do you even wanna know that?" Yejun exclaims from the bed next to ours. She's engrossed in the drama that I put on and consumes more snacks than me and her brother. "His sex life is private. That's weird."

Taehyung raises his index finger at her. "Ew, Yejun, you never say a word starting with 's' ever again, and stop eavesdropping on us." Then he points at me. "You start talking. Now."

"Tae, as much as I love you. I cannot explain in words how it felt to spend my first heat with alphas and then trigger their ruts. It was out of this world experience, which I hope will never happen again."

"Well, there is no guarantee of it." Yejun tells me, turning her attention to us. "It won't happen every time you go into heat, but if alpha wants it, that's possible at least once a year. It depends on how strong is your mate's will and if he manages to control his wolf during your heat."

"Oh my God, how do you know so much about everything?" Taehyung gawks at her.

"I told you I'm getting ready to become the greatest doctor our family has ever had." She says with pride and continues munching down the chips.

"Look, it makes me uncomfortable when you talk about heats and ruts, so stop, okay?" Taehyung asks his sister. She just shrugs, turning back to the movie.

"There is really nothing to talk about, Tae. We just kept..." I glance at Yejun before continuing. "... doing you know what to relieve ourselves. It was crazy. I have been knotted so many times, I'm surprised how my ass can still function properly."

"Oh my God, what animals. Did you like it or..?"

I laugh at Tae's curiosity. "It was great. But don't tell them. I'm punishing them in my own way."