She reads Tate's card that states: "Happy birthday to my ride or die, Best friend and literally day 1. I would be so lost in this big scary world without you by my side. I thank god every single day that he allowed us to meet. You are my favorite person in this entire world. Thank you for being you. Kisses, Tate

"Tate, your the best." She says kissing her on the cheek "Thank you." she whispers to her as Tate brings her in for a long and tight hug.

"Alright, Alright.  Great gifts, Move aside now, Thank you very much." Quinn confidently says with sass, Making his way through with his bag. "This one's from me and Luke, you'll understand." He winks at her as she reaches in to pull out a thin envelope. She opens it up and pulls out 3 tickets reading them as her mouth drops. "NO FUCKING WAY." She screams loud enough, Causing the entire house to echo. 

"What is it?" Trevor steps closer, Curiously looking over her shoulder, Curious to what she got from Quinn and Luke.

"DRAKE?" She yells out loud looking at the two of them.

"Oh yeah, Me, You and Luke in Toronto, This October." Quinn smiles knowing his gift was great and it'll be hard to top.

The three of them were OBSESSED with drake ever since they can remember. They know every single of Drake's song's by heart. Every time any of them are on aux it is ALWAYS Drake.

She opens their card as it reads, " Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have a sister. The best sister we could've ever asked for. You're everything we could've ever wished for.

Thank you for giving me advice and lectures about almost everything and being someone i can talk to always. - Luke.
And thank you for letting me teach you through life-Quinn
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH -Your oldest and youngest brother Quinn & Luke."

She gives the two of them a hug and says thank you a million times.

Liv hands Kenzie a bag full of Prada glasses, Outfits, perfume and shoes, As well with a picture of them from their first ever show together. With a note attached,

"Since the first show we've ever done was Prada, I thought this would be special. Thank you for being the reason I survive in this industry, And in the crazy city of LA. You mean more to me than you'll ever know, Thank you for being my best friend and roomie. I wouldn't want it any other way. -Liv"

"This is so sweet, Oh my god Liv come here." She says bringing her in for a long lasting hug.

"Who's left?" Luke looks around at the group.

"Brother and Jack." Alex says

"Alright, Alright. I'll go." Trevor says handing her a pretty heavy bag.

"What the fuck." she says reaching in to pull out the biggest bottle of Tito's they sell, Bidazzled in Pink sequins.

"Please tell me you did this by yourself." Kenzie says laughing turning the bottle all around to get a better look at it.

"It took HOURS" He says laughing.

Reaching back into the bag, She pulls out the hospital blanket she was given at the hospital when she was born.

"The blanket from the best day of my life." He says sweetly looking at his baby sister.

"Holy shit, How do you have this?" She asks him confused, Unraveling it in her hands.